PDA

View Full Version : test suspension

swole
11-04-2008, 02:10 PM
How many of you use it or would think about using it?

SLAYER69!
11-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I used to love suspension. makes you an animal in the gym. A shot an hour before workout and your set. In the good old days we used pharma grade of course. Now its hard to get except from UGL. I tried a bottle from a UGL and the shit was thick as sand. It would jam up a 22g.

AAP
11-04-2008, 02:30 PM
I have heard of a test/winstrol combo being made but in oil.

Which should minimize most of the pain and sting you get from water based.

Access
11-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I have thought about it often but never could bring myself to do it. Primarily because of the pain I always got from winny injects so assumed another water based AAS would most likely give me the same issues and a cycle pinning Suspension daily (or more) and crippling pain is not my idea of fun so I have stayed away from.

juicey62
11-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Suspension is great. water based does sting a bit but worth it for sure. What are your goals bro?

mus1cjunk1e
11-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Anyone know why winnie and test suspensions are almost always water based? I've seen oil based winnie (once) and never seen oil based test suspention. Wouldn't it be less painful to shoot oil?

AAP
11-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes, the oil is less painful.

needtobuildmuscle.com
11-04-2008, 06:57 PM
I fucking love test suspension. I used it for the first time this year and fell in love with it. Massive gains and no waiting around for them ether. 3 days!!!!!!!!

Access
11-04-2008, 07:10 PM
I fucking love test suspension. I used it for the first time this year and fell in love with it. Massive gains and no waiting around for them ether. 3 days!!!!!!!!

They say many a powerlifting record has been set by Suspension users due to the enormous strength gains and aggression you get from it.

How was the pain for you needto?

misterbigg
11-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Fuck man every time I see a thread about suspension it makes me want to get some.

The main drawback I see is the bloating, and the painful injection. If I used it, I would use it in addition to and not in place of my normal cycle. So I would keep doing the cycle that I am doing (maybe reduce the test prop dosage) and use suspension right before I hit the gym.

Where is the best place to inject? Could I mix it with my regular shots (test prop and npp, cut with some eo)? Maybe I can drop the EO and put the suspension in there instead. I think my muscles are used to the prop now, I don't get much pain anymore.

Do muscles get used to the pain of suspension injections?

How long does it take the suspension to kick in? How long before I hit the gym should I do the shot? How much should I take? 50mg enough? I only lift 3 solid days per week (plus a little bicep/tricep/abs in off days). Is it necessary to use suspension continuously or can I use it in the fashion I described above?

What about doing some Halotestin and suspension right before the workout is that a good combo?

AAP
11-05-2008, 10:52 AM
If you are worried about the pain, then just take a tissue and wipe off the OUTSIDE of the needle before you inject to get any residue off it that may sting when you insert it.

SteroidShaman
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
A tissue?Wouldn't that be unsterile?The pain from suspension is caused by the pressure if you inject it to fast.Also because the hormone crashes in the muscles since thier is no oil carrier to keep it suspended.

misterbigg
11-05-2008, 11:30 AM
If you are worried about the pain, then just take a tissue and wipe off the OUTSIDE of the needle before you inject to get any residue off it that may sting when you insert it.

I always use a fresh needle to inject. So, one to draw (usually 20 gauge, 1.5 inches) and one to inject (25 gauge, 1 inch).

SteroidShaman
11-05-2008, 11:35 AM
I always use a fresh needle to inject. So, one to draw (usually 20 gauge, 1.5 inches) and one to inject (25 gauge, 1 inch).

Same here.Forget being cheap.Makes a huge difference.

mus1cjunk1e
11-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Ya needles are so damn cheap anyway I always switch pins to draw and shoot.

gsg09
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
This is a terrible idea. Misterbig, you have the right idea by using a new needle to inject with. You cannot get around the pain of suspension. With no ester attached to it, you have raw hormone powder going in you. It is not a dissolved and filtered product like the others. You just have to suck it up and deal with it. And no, you can not mix it with other things such as test prop or test-e. Now if you have TNE, test no ester that is put together in oil and a solvent, this is diferant. and less painful. you can also mix this to. It is the same as suspension except it is suspended in oil rather than BW and the other little things that make it suspension.

misterbigg
11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
And no, you can not mix it with other things such as test prop or test-e. Now if you have TNE, test no ester that is put together in oil and a solvent, this is diferant. and less painful. you can also mix this to. It is the same as suspension except it is suspended in oil rather than BW and the other little things that make it suspension.

Ugh..rain on my parade. Check out what this site has to say (http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php):

It should be noted that test suspension is usually a very painful shot, so it is often cut with something else, such as B-12, or other steroids. And yes, you can mix a water based steroid with an oil based steroid in the same syringe. It looks like a lava lamp, and you can use it as a level if you are building something, but no, thereĀ“s no problems with injecting a mixture like this.

Husker
11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
TNE is my all time favorite. The shit is the SHIT! If it wasnt for the everyday dosing, I would use it as my Test EVERYTIME!!! Strength is out of this world, Pumps like a fucking hot air balloon, and your are so "dialed in" at the gym, you cant help having a great workout. I also loved the fact that it kicks in really fast. You'll know right away that you have good stuff. Literally a couple days...tops.

As for pinning, I pinned my ass. I used HG(human grade) Test Susp when I used to use it and it was painful to say the least. I got used to it after a few days and sort of looked forward to it really. Strange I know. In the back of my mind I rationalized it as my penance to pay for the great gains I was getting. I dont know why we dont see more of it. I am going to run it when Im all healed up with Parabolan. Cant wait. 5.5 months and counting

Hope this helps.

Brodye
11-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I have run test suspension many times. I found that you need to use large muscle groups like the glutes to cut down on the pain. It still is a bit sore, don't get me wrong. I have run entire cycles with it pinning everyday. Two problems, it gets old quick and it is hard to keep most of the gains. I pinned a few hours before time to go to the gym and made gains every single time. Makes you feel like a super hero in the gym! If you are going to run suspension, I would pin it on gym days, only use it as half your intake of test-use a long ester as the other half, and stack it with eq or deca if you like. I prefer suspension over prop as it is ready to go "ondemand" so to speak!

AAP
11-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Guys, I am talking about a sterile alcohol tissue like you (are supposed) to be wiping down the injection site with.

What did you think I meant? A Kleenex?

misterbigg
11-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I have run test suspension many times. I found that you need to use large muscle groups like the glutes to cut down on the pain. It still is a bit sore, don't get me wrong. I have run entire cycles with it pinning everyday. Two problems, it gets old quick and it is hard to keep most of the gains. I pinned a few hours before time to go to the gym and made gains every single time. Makes you feel like a super hero in the gym! If you are going to run suspension, I would pin it on gym days, only use it as half your intake of test-use a long ester as the other half, and stack it with eq or deca if you like. I prefer suspension over prop as it is ready to go "ondemand" so to speak!

I thought that the muscle-building effects of testosterone took place while you were sleeping and not while you were actually lifting the weight.

How many mg of suspension do I take if I just want to be a superhero in the gym? I'm already on a cycle of prop/npp/dbol (75mg, 50mg, and 40mg respectively). My thinking is to cut the prop down to 25mg-50mg on workout days and put in 50mg to 75mg of suspension (is that the right dose?).

How long does it take to kick in? 1-2 hours? Can you feel it? Or is it subtle?

swole
11-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Guys, I am talking about a sterile alcohol tissue like you (are supposed) to be wiping down the injection site with.

how about a wet wipe?

after i used it on my ass?

lol @ silly jewzerz

i use those presoaked pads they sell at CVS

BD or CVS brand - both are solid

a box lasts me a long fuggin time too

mus1cjunk1e
11-05-2008, 05:04 PM
I LOVE the BD pads, they're the best. Nice thick pad instead of those thin crappy ones like some other brands. CVS is great lol

mus1cjunk1e
11-05-2008, 05:06 PM

Heh actually that's what I thought you meant when you said it because you used the word tissue. I was like "did AAP really just tell someone to take a tissue and wipe down a needle with it?" lol

sicilian2579
11-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Suspension is def worth the pain huge gains and go nuts on the weights the onlydrawback for me is its hard to keep the gains i like to use it the first four weeks of a cycle for a kickstart and let the long esthers keep me going

SteroidShaman
11-05-2008, 07:06 PM

Lol.I was hoping you meant an alcohol swab.Did sound like a kleenex.rofl.I have used an alcohol swab to wipe off residue when using suspension before.

Lmfao.Yeah just wipe your noise and when you are done wipe that needle off while you're at it.

Brodye
11-05-2008, 09:24 PM
I thought that the muscle-building effects of testosterone took place while you were sleeping and not while you were actually lifting the weight.

How many mg of suspension do I take if I just want to be a superhero in the gym? I'm already on a cycle of prop/npp/dbol (75mg, 50mg, and 40mg respectively). My thinking is to cut the prop down to 25mg-50mg on workout days and put in 50mg to 75mg of suspension (is that the right dose?).

How long does it take to kick in? 1-2 hours? Can you feel it? Or is it subtle?

when I said gains in the gym, I was talking about plates. Muscle repair and growth happens while it is at rest and while u r asleep. If you are running prop at 75 per day that means u r pinning 150 everyother day. Prop takes about 18 to 24 hrs to reach half life because of the short ester that protects the test molecule. Suspension has no ester and the body begins to upload in less than an hour. It also clears the system in about 24 hrs. The advantages to using short ester or no ester test is the strength that you can more correctly time for the gym. Long esters like test c and e release slowly and more stagily with the half life being between 6 and 7 days so they r pinned once a week. Since u are already pinning prop and you have already taken more than two injections, you are having overlapped and r fine. The only advantage the sus would give you is a greater spike at times u could control to an extent. I would not base another entire cycle of suspension, it was something I did before I found the advantages to long esters and stacking multiple compounds. As far as can you feel it, yes it is very similar to a good dose of dbol without that anxiety type feeling. It would make a great kick start to a cycle and also does well during that bridge to pct as you can start your first pct 24 after the last suspension shot. It also helps for added strength and aggression in the gym and in times the libido is a bit slow or weak!

misterbigg
11-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Well gains in terms of plates means making deeper inroads into tearing down muscle which should in theory translate into more muscle mass.

Thanks for the info Broyde, your description largely agrees with my thinking. A suspension-only cycle sounds painful, and overly complicated.

I am doing daily injections of prop and npp, at 75mg prop and 50mg npp (total of 1.25ml) along with 0.75ml of EO (ethyl oleate) to round it out to 2cc.

I didn't want to do every other day injections for two reasons. One, because levels will be more even if I inject every day, and two because I did not want to put more than 2cc injection volume into my muscles. If I did 150mg prop and 100mg npp EOD I would be at 3ml or more depending on how much EO I use.

I got the prop pain largely under control now it is just a very mild dull tight feeling the day after the inject. I think this is partly from cutting with EO and also because the muscles are not virgin anymore. I changed my injection schedule so that I inject the muscles I plan on working right before I go to the gym. For example I will inject my quadriceps the day of, and the day after, my leg day. Exercising the muscle definitely helps to reduce the prop pain.

Anyway I am rambling off topic.

For my kick start I did triple doses in the gluteus (reduces the half life by a factor of 2).

Using suspension to bridge to PCT sounds like a very interesting idea.

What do you suggest for suspension dosing?

gator_mclusky
11-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Test Suspension makes me feel like a friggin KING! I LOVE the stuff. I get big amnd strong as a mofo in no time! Stacked with Winstrol and you are swole with nice definition. I could go on forever about Suspension. Sure the gains are quick and can be easily lost UNLESS you time your cycle right so that another Test kicks in when ya get off of the Suspension.

Its great for size, strength, good aggression, out of this world libido and PP has the best Ive had in yrs!!!!!!!!!!

gator

Halfcenturian
11-06-2008, 05:33 AM
I guess I'm not a suspension fan. The effects are quick and awesome to be sure. And it's a nice rush, but the injection and site pain, is too much for the ROI. I lost all gains within a month. I'll stick to Prop and Cyp in the Test dept.

AAP
11-06-2008, 10:31 AM
If you use Charmin Tissue with Aloe, it will boost your test mg content by 150%.

Lurch
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
If you use Charmin Tissue with Aloe, it will boost your test mg content by 150%.

I'll have to try that......:eek:

SteroidShaman
11-06-2008, 01:08 PM

%150 that is awesome.I can always get antibiotics to combat the abcess.Aloe here I come.LMFAO.:rolleyes:

mus1cjunk1e
11-06-2008, 01:11 PM
I feel like I have to point out for anyone that doesn't have a working sarcasm center in their brain that he is NOT being serious lol. I can just see some first time juicer wiping down all his needles with aloe tissues :eek:

gsg09
11-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Heh actually that's what I thought you meant when you said it because you used the word tissue. I was like "did AAP really just tell someone to take a tissue and wipe down a needle with it?" lol

LOL, ya I thought you meant a kleenex tissue. As to the mixing with oil, try it if you wish. It has a tendancy to clump. The lava lamp look is true, but unless your using a 22 or 23 gauge pin, it will likely clog the needle. I like test suspension because you can use a slin pin to inject it with. And I did forget that you can mix it with b-12. But slin pin in the lateral quads is what I use to do. You get use to it. I also used my quads daily for tren/prop cycle. You have three locations on each lateral quad you can use.

gsg09
11-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I feel like I have to point out for anyone that doesn't have a working sarcasm center in their brain that he is NOT being serious lol. I can just see some first time juicer wiping down all his needles with aloe tissues :eek:

OMG, so true. LOL.

misterbigg
11-06-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL, ya I thought you meant a kleenex tissue. As to the mixing with oil, try it if you wish. It has a tendancy to clump. The lava lamp look is true, but unless your using a 22 or 23 gauge pin, it will likely clog the needle. I like test suspension because you can use a slin pin to inject it with. And I did forget that you can mix it with b-12. But slin pin in the lateral quads is what I use to do. You get use to it. I also used my quads daily for tren/prop cycle. You have three locations on each lateral quad you can use.

Whoa...lots of information here, I would like some clarity.

You say that you need at least a 23 gauge pin to inject suspension mixed with oil. But then you say you can inject suspension alone with just an insulin needle (30 gauge I guess). If suspension requires a larger needle how can it work in a 30 gauge?

How do you mix the suspension with b-12? Is that with or without the other oil based steroids?

What are the dosages for suspension?

How can an insulin needle work for the quad? The needle doesnt seem long enough to get into the muscle and plus, isn't there an increased chance that the injection will just come right back out since its close to the surface?

Where are the three locations for the lateral quad? I only found one...right in the middle from my hip to knee...are there photos somewhere?

I'm anxious to get started on suspension but there are a lot of gaps in my knowledge.

Thanks!

mus1cjunk1e
11-06-2008, 05:21 PM
How can an insulin needle work for the quad? The needle doesnt seem long enough to get into the muscle and plus, isn't there an increased chance that the injection will just come right back out since its close to the surface?

I've used 1/2" 29ga slin pins to shoot hcg into my quads. When you shoot the side quad there is very little fat there. The 1/2" needle easily went far enough into the muscle to inject (at least on me) and nothing came out when I took the needle out.

misterbigg
11-06-2008, 06:14 PM
I've used 1/2" 29ga slin pins to shoot hcg into my quads. When you shoot the side quad there is very little fat there. The 1/2" needle easily went far enough into the muscle to inject (at least on me) and nothing came out when I took the needle out.

You used HCG IM? What about suspension? What was your dosage on suspension?

gsg09
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM

Exactly. And the 3 spots I am referring to are at the top of your lat quad, the middle and then the bottom. Go to siteinjection.com, or something like that and it will show you what I am talking about. And b-12 is not oil based bro, it is based in sodium chloride WATER, 0.9%. So it mixes beautifully with suspension. When you mix susp with oil based gear, it will clump on you and can clog your pin, especailly a slin pin. Good suspension is going to look like milk and go through a slin pin no problem, but there is a brand, organon I believe, that you have to shake as it settles and you have to use a larger pin, 22 or 23 gauge. And like mus1juk1e, I have zero fat on my quads so no problem getting deep enough into muscle with a slin pin.
Doseage?? I always just did 25mg right before I hit the romper room, like a couple hours before. Zero ester means 100% test, and being base, it hits like right now. Just my .002:D

misterbigg
11-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Awesome info, thanks a ton. Didn't know that I had 3 sites in my quad. This will give me 4 more spots for my rotation, bringing the total up to 10 (2 delts, 2 pecs, 6 quads). I see what you mean, the muscle is right there there is no fat on the side.

Where do I get the b12?

SteroidShaman
11-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I wonder if you could cut suspension with sodium chloride to reduce swelling and pain?

mus1cjunk1e
11-07-2008, 08:52 AM
You used HCG IM? What about suspension? What was your dosage on suspension?

I have used hcg IM in the past when I wanted it to work quicker than sub-q. When you are using an evenly spaced injection protocol during cycle to keep yourself producing natural test, it's better to use sub-q because it will release the hcg more slowely and evenly. However, if you are for instance completely shut down and need to get your dick working to fuck that night, IM is the way to go ;)

I've never used suspension, so I can't comment on that.

Access
11-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Where do I get the b12?

Many research chem and pharm sites have legitimate injectible B12 available for purchase.

misterbigg
11-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Many research chem and pharm sites have legitimate injectible B12 available for purchase.

I found it but the smallest size is 30ml. I prefer a 10ml though less contamination.