Online Coach ? ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Coach ? ?

Attempting my first show in Oct. . I needed help with so many things. Despite being reasonably lean, about !0% BF. At 210, I lack thickness and dense muscle to win. This will be about learning or me. I needed some extensive help on posing. So, I ended up hiring a guy who is local. The problem is, even though he has done several shows and is a good bodybuilder, he knowledge of drugs seems very limited.
    Anyone have any experience with a reasonably priced online prep coach or had friends who did well with one? I'd like to study a bit about who's out there and what services are offered.

You could always try the pro creator, Hany Rambod.

What are you needing? Just cycle advise and timing of certain drugs to take at certain times? Or are you in need of diet and nutrition to which also needs to be timed and hit at certain intervals of the prep.

USA,

Comment

USA,
      Well, you are already helping ! I expect your blues to be big part of prep. The guy I hired is actually 2 removed from Hany. Hany trained Justin Compton. This guy grew up with Compton and is knocking on the door of a pro card. I can't afford more than a couple hundred a month, maybe more if I were really really sold on person.
      I need: meal plan, training split (or just critiquing what I'm doing based on progress), pic evals, posing critique, cycle advice (least of my worries tho), and just about everything. I think I got a good guy for my first show and my limited budget. I was just curious who others had used on the board.

Comment

I would suggest trying to find a local guy. I think its far better to have all that done and seen in person rather than a web cam or pictures. They just don't do the justice. Plus a lot of these on line coaches I feel just have a standardized template that they use, meaning they just give everyone the same diet, training cycle advice. They don't spend a lot of time looking and evaluating everything like they are supposed to. But if you see them in person they are pretty much forced to. Good luck bro. Posing and diet are the biggest thing. You can have the body of a god but if your posing routine is not in check and you don't know how to use the lighting to your advantage then it wont matter how ripped and shredded you are. Practice every day posing. Do it in different lighting. DO it at the gym between sets. I say at the gym because it will help you build your confidence and better prepare you for when you're on stage.

USA,

Comment

Agree with everything US just said. Most online are cookie cutter. Local guys will spend time with you and adjust as needed based on what they see. Plus you canít learn to pose from a guy on the other side of the phone.
          Originally posted by d_rockw82
          Fawk using steroids to get skinny! You can use diet and training for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Chooch View Post
            Agree with everything US just said. Most online are cookie cutter. Local guys will spend time with you and adjust as needed based on what they see. Plus you can’t learn to pose from a guy on the other side of the phone.
            Agreed. I'd suggest seeing if they offer any posing clinic's in your area. A lot of coaches and / or competitors will put these on to make some extra cash and they are, most of the time, quite useful. I have even held some clinics at a friends gym. What will you be competing in?

Comment

Good luck on the show brother.

Maybe post up a log here and get feedback from some of the more experienced members.

Couple that with what you are doing with your coach.

Best of luck. Keep us posted on how things go and what you take away from the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
              -Og Mandino
              Average author, but had some good quotes.

Comment

Working...
              X