Where do you get your supplements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your supplements?

hey brothers an sisters where do you shop for your protein aminos .....?

Truenutrition.com good prices, customizable, and good quality

Comment

I'm lazy, Amazon...
      READ OUR RULES...READ THE STICKIES...

Comment

Protein powder from CVS (coupons). Mass gainer drinks, pre-workouts, nac, ala, glutamine, and creatine from vitacost (good deals, fast shipping, coupons). Bcaa and other aminos like arginine/ornithine from hard rhino.

Comment

Sometimes body building.com or supplementwarehouse.com.

Comment

Originally posted by jester3378 View Post
            Truenutrition.com good prices, customizable, and good quality
            True nutrition is bad ass! You can create your own protien blends and flavors. Casenate fucks up my stomach and I wanted slower digesting protien for before bed. I made one with egg white and one with egg white and some milk protien(i forget, not whey of coarse) but not casinate. The egg white protien os very salty and didnt like it at first but love it now woth cinnamon bum flavor. They also have aminos and mct oil you can add and vitamins. Whatever you want.

But for my whey I go to vitamin shop and het ON ultimate whey. Taste is fantastic.
            Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

I like netrition.com The prices are competitive, shipping is flat rate $6, have a large selection including many low carb or healthy food items, and they give you a 5% discount on your shopping cart and free gifts.
              6' 220 Pounds

Comment

karbolyn - amazon
                bcaa - bulksupplements
                taurine - bulksupps
                gold standard whey - idk the girl gets it

and thats it, if someone knows where best price on karbolyn and/or whey please share lol

Comment

I shop from truenutrition.

Comment

Some patriotic lab or some fatboy ....Hehe

Comment

Costco for protein (Cytosport 100% whey because I'm too cheap for ON). Amazon for everything else.

I'd love to support the small local shops, but the prices are just too damn high.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwhite View Post
                        I'm lazy, Amazon...
                        As long as you use amazon prime itís worth it!! Ordered some stuff on dec 22nd and they had it ready for me at the amazon store on the 23rd
                        The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Comment

I use the vegan protein from Run Everything Labs. Digests much more easily than whey protein for me, and does not contain soy. I take vitamin b6, biotin, lysine, E, and zinc all from Walmart or target. Mucuna pruriens from vitacost.com

Comment

Working...
                          X