Get a little help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by formula View Post
    I keep workout intensity and rest periods very short throughout certain days of the week, and I find it works better than cardio since I'm killing two birds with one stone. This is providing you really push yourself to the point of cardiovascular failure during your exercises. With this said, its never a good thing to reach cardiovascular failure before reaching muscle failure, the reasons are obvious. You'll want to make sure you have this in alignment before cycling or laying out a serious regimen for putting back on muscle.

Stay away from beer and wine, and any phytoestrogens, xenoestrogens or bpa derivatives. They impair the bodies ability to carry out lipolysis to the extent of your exposure to this toxic sewage. The fat that comes from these mechanisms (especially the xenoestrogens) knock your hormones out of sync. Xenoestrogens fit the same receptors as natural estrogens but they do inflict more damage given the nature of how they work, allowing more estrogen to circulate as they enact additional estrogen receptors. Phytoestrogens mimic xenoestrogens, however they derive from different sources but still function similarly in the body.

If I told you the numbers and gave you statistical information about how much people come in contact with this sewage on a daily basis just from consumables, hygiene products, non-perishable goods, etc, you would be shocked. There are plenty of doctors and professionals that could enlighten you further and the impact it has had on the male figure and health, and what they refer to as "stubborn fat" that is see across the board.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Regarding alcohol I don't touch the stuff at all and I live in an alcohol free home so no temptation or desire to.
    To be fair the only fluids I do ingest are water (good old Yorkshire tap water very low EC value and no fluoride), whole milk, tea, coffee (I don't have sugar), the occasional pure orange and lots and lots of the wife's cum. And she doesn't use contraception drugs as my nuts are cut lol.

Our eggs are fresh and free range, we only eat fresh veg no frozen supermarket crap and our meats are from the butchers. My biggest guilty sins are too much bread (although wholemeal) and I got back into the habit of snacking on crisps (potato chips to you lot) and chocolate, which of course I won't be eating anymore. I think that goes quite a long way towards getting away from the shite in most foods but I will certainly look into the chemicals you have mentioned because in all honesty I know nothing of them.

Thanks for the help
    It's a link, PRESS IT!

Comment

Not bad you are doing better than me in some areas, I tend to go cheaper on certain food products. Just stay free from drinking tap water, bottled sodas / bottles with bpa linings, canned foods with bpa linings, and etc there is a whole magnitude of things to name. But here is the thing, if your running hormones along with ancillaries then your endo system really wont take the lick like it would otherwise. Exposure to the contaminants here and there won't be detrimental, it will be trivial at best. But the cumulative effect and long term repeated ingestion of it will impact you, ESPECIALLY those who are young in the stages of puberty and hormonal changes who have not fully developed their endocrine system, will be at risk the most. During these stages of natural hormonal change, the last thing the body needs is outside chemical mechanisms altering the flow and stage development process of puberty. This pertains for the male and female, however men are affected in a much more negative manner due to the obvious nature of estrogen. There are girls that are developing breasts at the age of 9 and 10, many with the looks of a what a a late teenager may have. This is just a small impact in a finite sample population.

Have you considered any supplements or products to aid in the process, or are you simply sticking to exercise and a clean diet?

Comment

Originally posted by formula View Post
        Not bad you are doing better than me in some areas, I tend to go cheaper on certain food products. Just stay free from drinking tap water, bottled sodas / bottles with bpa linings, canned foods with bpa linings, and etc there is a whole magnitude of things to name. But here is the thing, if your running hormones along with ancillaries then your endo system really wont take the lick like it would otherwise. Exposure to the contaminants here and there won't be detrimental, it will be trivial at best. But the cumulative effect and long term repeated ingestion of it will impact you, ESPECIALLY those who are young in the stages of puberty and hormonal changes who have not fully developed their endocrine system, will be at risk the most. During these stages of natural hormonal change, the last thing the body needs is outside chemical mechanisms altering the flow and stage development process of puberty. This pertains for the male and female, however men are affected in a much more negative manner due to the obvious nature of estrogen. There are girls that are developing breasts at the age of 9 and 10, many with the looks of a what a a late teenager may have. This is just a small impact in a finite sample population.

Have you considered any supplements or products to aid in the process, or are you simply sticking to exercise and a clean diet?
        I fully hear what you say regarding the youngers. I have two children and am very aware of the impact modern life has on modern "men". I put that in brackets because most "men" are nothing more than women with dicks.
        Scoff if you like but in my household we equate ourselves to Vikings and there is a definite emphasis on manliness and strength and our concerns for our children are a large driving force behind us trying to feed them "proper" food in order to raise them strong.
        Our worries are so strong infact, about the state of modern children, not just there physical states but mental states, that we are trying to order our lives in such a manner that we can pull them from school and home school them. But that's a separate issue altogether and maybe a bit too political for here.
        lets just say their health is of real concern to us so I certainly thank you for giving me new areas to look into.

Regarding supplements I keep it fairly simple.

Test e
        Mast e
        Ascorbic acid
        Creatine monohydrate
        Protein shakes
        Glutamine
        It's a link, PRESS IT!

Comment

Thats great to here about your kids and the positive and strong ways you are conditioning them. Always good to see and know good father figures.

Your supps look good. If you find yourself holding onto water more than you like, pick up some dandelion root. Its a very healthy yet powerful diuretic (comparable to lasik) that has a profound effect on your kidneys and liver, as well as digestion. I put a buddy on it recently and he dropped a good 8lbs of water within a week and a half of using it. Its pretty well known, you have probably heard of it before.

Comment

Actually I haven't heard of it before, or if I have I've forgotten about it. Thank you, another good suggestion.

And regarding kids I'm very blessed in that my wife is also on the same page. She's very much a shield maden after everything she's been through. So much so she keeps me in check more than I do her.
            Very strong positive soul. We both feel modern life is completely wrong and as such live our lives by our rules and by our own morals and guidance. I just hope that we can instill this into our children rather than them just being farmed into the robotic, weak sheep that the modern world seems to want us to all be.
            Thank you, it's nice to meet someone who understands our concerns. We are all too few and far between
            It's a link, PRESS IT!

Comment

Oh get your heads out of your asses! What are you guys even talking about? Lol. Gotcha! He brother! Long time. Good to see you. Hope you know I’m just fucking around.

As for losing weight. Low carb/high fat is great for getting down to 10% but to get lower most need low fat/high carb. But everyone is different. Need to figure out what works for you. Like warreng said, keep your protein high and eat often to keep metabolism up. Where most people fuck up is they start starving themselves and then there metabolism shuts down and they can’t lose weight anymore. You have to eat. Just smaller proportions. Keep carbs low. Focus on fats and protein. See how that does for you. Don’t drop total calories too fast or metabolism will slow too much. Increasing cardio is good too. Couple ways to do it. Look into steady state cardio which is what most do. But some like HIIT which is what warreng was talking about with running up stairs or hills. Or even just sprints. Look it up to help u understand it. But 15 min of HIIT is equal to like an hour of Steady State Cardio.
              Last edited by Kluso; 07-30-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: Said carbs instead of calories.
              Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

Originally posted by Kluso View Post
                Oh get your heads out of your asses! What are you guys even talking about? Lol. Gotcha! He brother! Long time. Good to see you. Hope you know I’m just fucking around.

As for losing weight. Low carb/high fat is great for getting down to 10% but to get lower most need low fat/high carb. But everyone is different. Need to figure out what works for you. Like warreng said, keep your protein high and eat often to keep metabolism up. Where most people fuck up is they start starving themselves and then there metabolism shuts down and they can’t lose weight anymore. You have to eat. Just smaller proportions. Keep carbs low. Focus on fats and protein. See how that does for you. Don’t drop total calories too fast or metabolism will slow too much. Increasing cardio is good too. Couple ways to do it. Look into steady state cardio which is what most do. But some like HIIT which is what warreng was talking about with running up stairs or hills. Or even just sprints. Look it up to help u understand it. But 15 min of HIIT is equal to like an hour of Steady State Cardio.
                Thanks for the input man and yeah good to see you too. I did wonder how many would be left on the board it's cool to see a lot of the die hard brothers still here.
                I've done a journal, completed the routine now too so will run with that for a while see how I progress. Diet wise I'll just have to figure out what works for me I guess but yeah I'm staying very low carb, keeping protein high and should get plenty of fats from the meats, cheese etc etc.

If I could get down to 10% I think I'd spontaneously orgasm lmao I'd be proud as fuck so if I get to the point of being able to go even lower then I'll worry about changing things then lol. That's if this setup works out for me.
                Good to see you brother
                It's a link, PRESS IT!

Comment

Working...
                X