Pre-meal Fat loss drink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-meal Fat loss drink?

I saw this online. Its a drink you make and drink before each meal that is supposed to break down fat better for you as well as aid in digestion. In addition its supposed to have antioxidant qualities:

1 Cup Grapefruit, Orange or Pineapple juice
    2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
    1 tsp honey

Has anyone seen this before? If so, does it work for fat loss?
    Never Mistake Kindness for Weakness

"Truth and Knowledge is power."

They say you are what you eat....but I don't remember eating sexy beast this morning!

RIP Access

Re: Pre-meal Fat loss drink?

So in order to break down fat we should drink a cup of sugar first, lol!?
    [[MOD EDITED]]

THE SOURCE CHECK!!? You mean Bane82 and his bitches!?

Comment

I think its supposed to be the vinegar.
      Never Mistake Kindness for Weakness

"Truth and Knowledge is power."

They say you are what you eat....but I don't remember eating sexy beast this morning!

RIP Access

Comment

Pineapple helps digestion and can aid in fat loss but that concoction will not burn fat on its own. Caloric deficit is really the only way to go. Or DNP. Can't dis the DNP.
        Originally posted by GreenZone
        I provide case law and you provide me a wikipedia link. Well played sir.

Comment

grapefruit juice is supposed to be a catalyst to burn fat...

Comment

My mother practices holistic medicine and i think i remember her saying something about apple cider vinegar and grapefruit juice being part of her holistic voodoo diet. Or maybe it was one of her cleanses.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

If you want to add something pre meal for weight loss, I would suggest psyllium husk, it's pure fiber so it has virtually no calories, fills the stomach so you get the 'full' feeling quicker, slows down digestion so the insulin spike you get after taking in carbs/sugars is lower and there is of course digestive health benefits to increased fiber intake. The only downside ground psyllium husks are not water soluble (which is why you get the full feeling from it, it plumps from the water) so you mix it and drink it but it has an odd taste and texture so it takes getting used to but I think the benefits make it more than worth it.
              The Doctor is in...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Iron View Post
                If you want to add something pre meal for weight loss, I would suggest psyllium husk, it's pure fiber so it has virtually no calories, fills the stomach so you get the 'full' feeling quicker, slows down digestion so the insulin spike you get after taking in carbs/sugars is lower and there is of course digestive health benefits to increased fiber intake. The only downside ground psyllium husks are not water soluble (which is why you get the full feeling from it, it plumps from the water) so you mix it and drink it but it has an odd taste and texture so it takes getting used to but I think the benefits make it more than worth it.
                p

Lol...I just bought a tub of that stuff today! I'm gonna try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuogo View Post
                  Pineapple helps digestion and can aid in fat loss but that concoction will not burn fat on its own. Caloric deficit is really the only way to go. Or DNP. Can't dis the DNP.
                  ^ This ^

AND, the reason that these some of these drinks are recommended, is because bitter drinks help stimulate the gallbladder to produce bile. Bile is important in the breakdown of fats. It won't effect total weight loss, but you might poop REAL nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Iron View Post
                    Try buying PGX daily instead. It has Glucomannan, which grows to something like 7-10 times it's original size and fills the stomach. It's also a fiber.

It might make the digestion a little crazy at first. HAVE FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                      I think its supposed to be the vinegar.
                      Apple Cider Vinegar is supposed to be good for keeping the glucose spikes down and keeps your body sensitive to the insulin that is produced in the pancreas. The apple cider vinegar with "Mother" is the better way to go. I use the Bragg's brand of apple cider vinegar. I just pour it in a shot glass and take a couple shots of it before a meal when I am eating at home.

Comment

The apple cider vinegar before Meals will help...

Comment

No, I never tried it for fat loss. I have heard about many ways that can help in burning body fats. One can take XXXXXXXXXX. You can also find about the guide minceur to know about the diet that can aid in weight loss.
                          Last edited by Zeus; 12-19-2017, 11:59 AM. Reason: No external links bro.

Comment

No, I never tried it for fat loss. I have heard about many ways that can help in burning body fats. You can also find about the guide minceur to know about the diet that can aid in weight loss.

Comment

I think such drinks are bogus.. Just eat healthy and low faw and you wont need any drinks. If you need help, I would rather take some supplements which are helping not eating too much (I used this one) than hoping a drink can help you loose weight after you had a big meal. Maybe the ingredients are healthy, but I don't think they will help you loose weight in the described way.
                              Last edited by longitude; 02-10-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X