dosing schedule for t3 for fat loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dosing schedule for t3 for fat loss

I cant seem to find anything that looks legit in terms of being a safer and tried and true method. ill be taking it alongside 500mg of test and 400mg of masteron. also have dnp and ecy and wondering how to put that all together without overdoing it. anyone have a good way to structure those 3 for fat loss over a 12 week cycle?
    im not real and nothing i say matters.

12.5 mcg when you wake up before breakfast ... tops 25mcg.... any more and it'll make you soft...
    -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
    Buddha

-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
    Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_01 View Post
      12.5 mcg when you wake up before breakfast ... tops 25mcg.... any more and it'll make you soft...
      I heard 25mcg was only a replacement dose for what I would produce naturally. any particular reason for starting at only 12.5mcg and ending at 25mcg? most of the dosing ive seen said to start at 25mcg and then go to 37.5mcg and then top out at 50mcg. but I cant get a solid answer from anyone. everyone is saying something different.

Comment

I've taken 50 and 100 and you get flat and soft.... I wouldn't recommend going above 25 and I would start at 12.5 so you can see how you react...
        -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
        Buddha

-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
        Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_01 View Post
          I've taken 50 and 100 and you get flat and soft.... I wouldn't recommend going above 25 and I would start at 12.5 so you can see how you react...
          when you say flat and soft are you meaning just losing the hardness I would otherwise have from the masteron? cause I'm already a fat ass at 23% bf so as long as I'm not losing muscle mass I don't mind being flat and soft for awhile

Comment

I've run 50 and it was manageable. .went to 100 and my wife thought I had parkisons...watch out for the rebound...it takes a week or so to get your natural levels back...you've done dnp successfully so why fuck with t3....I'm down 12 lbs right now on dnp in 3 wks
            Originally posted by axl86
            I use 18 gauge 1.5" pins in the taint, no PIP at all
            Proper PCT...http://thesourcecheck.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44127
            TSC Rules...http://thesourcecheck.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1

Comment

T3 is highly catabolic bro. Typically I feel that it should only be used for the last 4-5 weeks pre contest as it gets the last little bit of fat off you. Couple things to keep in mind while running T3 though. Make sure you up your carb intake significantly. Or you will loose a lot of your hard earned muscle as t3 doesn't just go after fat it goes after everything. Start off with 25mcg and every 4th day up it an additional 25mcg's. I do this up to 75mcgs and then stay at that dose until I start to taper off. When you taper off do it the same way you went up in dosage, every 4th day cut back 25mcg's unitl you get all the way down to 12.5mcgs then take that dose for 2 days then your done. I don't recommend T3 for just weight lose. It shouldn't be abused in that way but your going to do what you want to do so I want you to do it the right way. Dont run it longer than 4 weeks. Really thats all you need. T3 will make you very lethargic just try to push through it.

Comment

the t3 is because I need something to keep me going AFTER the dnp is done and from what ive read dnp can lower your natural thyroid levels. so I was thinking of running it immediately after the dnp. do I really need to taper it or can I just start at 25mcg and run that for a couple of weeks?

Comment

Id start at 25 and work up from there as I mentioned earlier every 4th day. You dont want to shock your thyroid bro.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaron1 View Post
                    the t3 is because I need something to keep me going AFTER the dnp is done and from what ive read dnp can lower your natural thyroid levels. so I was thinking of running it immediately after the dnp. do I really need to taper it or can I just start at 25mcg and run that for a couple of weeks?
                    Yes. 25mcg is considered a replacement dose. If you plan on running dnp for longer than 4 weeks its recommended to add t3 to keep the weight loss going. But you the man if you can handle more than 4 weeks of dnp. 3 weeks was ling enough for me and honestly the last week probably was unnecessary.

A lot of guys i here ise t3 on cycle so they can eat whatever they want on cycle and stay lean. But 37.5 is most I would go. It will be hard not to lose muscle above that even on cycle from what i understand.
                    Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

Hi there,
                      Why you guys have to take steroids for losing body fat when there are natural methods available! If you want to go naturally you can go to a weight loss nut, which is a dietary supplement used for weight loss. This can help you in loosing your body fat without any without harmful effects on the body. When my brother recommended me about the seed, I thought of trying it once, and after usage I was completely satisfied with the result I got. If you want to refer other options you can go with this and can get the best deals in the weight loss nut here in the official site. Try it once and let me know the result. Good luck!

Comment

Tapering up is a good idea if you haven't used T3 before. See how your body reacts as dosages increase. Take T3 twice a day, separated evenly, so when you wake up and when you get home from work (7am, 5pm). So if the dose is 25mcg per day, thats 12.5 mcg twice a day. Tapering off is absolutely essential and the most important part of t3. You must taper off slowly over time.

25mcg for 5 days
                        37.5mcg for 5 days
                        50mcg for 15 days
                        37.5mcg for 5 days
                        25 mcg for 5 days
                        12.5 mcg for 5 days
                        6.25mcg for 5 days

Youre in a sense inducing hyperthyroidism with T3, so look up those symptoms to get an idea of what may happen. My big ones are lethargy and increased bowel movements. I counteract those with ephedrine/caffeine and a toilet.

As said, T3 is not muscle sparing and does not care what gets burned, but with proper planning this should not be worrisome. Diet on T3 has to be absolutely perfect, no exceptions. People who lose undesirable amounts of muscle on T3 do not have a lifestyle that can support it. You can't go 6 hours without a whole food meal... 1.5-2g protein a day, plenty of whole food meals, don't do a huge calorie deficit, throw in a 1 scoop shake between meals if you are worried, add some BCAA, whatever.

I've always run T3 on high protein, moderate fat, low carb diets. I run the diet for at least a month before adding T3. I do not respond well to dosages above 50mcg, I personally see no reason to go to a dose where the effects of T3 come to the forefront of your mind. Keep it as a supplemental background drug, worry about your clen shakes or ECA. Do your cardio.

Comment

Working...
                        X