Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Bulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Ripitup View Post
    Dd you get bloodwork done to find out where your estrogen level is? Also, wouldn't hurt to check prolactin because test alone can cause a rise in prolactin. I've had a strong libido on primo and also had a weak one but once I do bloodwork and get anything that is out ofline back in things usually work out. Primo is a DHB derivative and because it is so close to DHT the body can interpret it as an excess and in this case to much can be bad for libido much like too much estrogen or prolactin. There used to be a guy that was here on TSC and I also was a mod with him at SA named BigBench, and he is the one that taught me this and sent me some studies on it.
    Man, anyone heard from Bigbench? He taught me so much when i first came here and joined the dark side. He probably wouldnt even remember me cause he helped so many. Last time i saw him post was maybe a year ago on Datbtrue. In a ptc thread no less! I tried to make contact but he was gone as fast as he came. Miss that guy.
    Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

    "If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Kluso View Post

      Man, anyone heard from Bigbench? He taught me so much when i first came here and joined the dark side. He probably wouldnt even remember me cause he helped so many. Last time i saw him post was maybe a year ago on Datbtrue. In a ptc thread no less! I tried to make contact but he was gone as fast as he came. Miss that guy.
      Him and Access as well as a few others were a wealth of knowledge for me back in the day. There were tons of active vets back then as well, something I am not seeing so much currently. That's not that it seems there is as much need for vets either, it all seems pretty slow moving now.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by tinytot View Post

        Him and Access as well as a few others were a wealth of knowledge for me back in the day. There were tons of active vets back then as well, something I am not seeing so much currently. That's not that it seems there is as much need for vets either, it all seems pretty slow moving now.
        Maybe our country is becoming more candy-assed, and guys aren't bodybuilding as much. A lot of guys are just effeminate hipster scumbags and when I look at the ones who do train, all I see is guys playing with their fuckin phones. I honestly wish I had more competition because I'm seriously the strongest and most jacked dude in the gym these days - and I have nothing in the way of genetics. Guys come in for an hour and spend 45 minutes catching pokemon. It's all about the cosmetics, and posting pics of their nonexistent gains to Instagram. No one comes in and really goes beastmode trying to bench as much as they can. They ask me what's my secret and I tell them - I put my phone an away and don't look at it till I'm out of the gym. I'm here to train my body - not my thumbs. If you're playing with your phone you lose your pump and lose your focus. The most impressive achievements in life require *total concentration*. No one is achieving anything great anymore - lamest generation ever. Our civilization is on the way out, and you know what? We deserve it.

        Comment


        • #49
          The nuts have a different tissue, and absorb gel well. More converts to dht though. For me it told me primo was causing my body not to make dht from test very well.

          Prolly why some get poor libido from it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Kluso View Post

            Man, anyone heard from Bigbench? He taught me so much when i first came here and joined the dark side. He probably wouldnt even remember me cause he helped so many. Last time i saw him post was maybe a year ago on Datbtrue. In a ptc thread no less! I tried to make contact but he was gone as fast as he came. Miss that guy.
            Yeah I was on SA when BigBench and Access were there. I was a mod with them along with SJ who is also now a mod here. I stayed in touch with Access until the very end. He was pm'ing from his hospital bed. BigBench hung around for as long as he could and then SJ and I were the last mods to leave SA. It was a great place and a close knit group....but it's gone now.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by aklion View Post
              I never even knew guys could put androgel directly on our nuts
              They say not to put it on your nuts or anywhere on your inner thighs because you will have a large conversion to DHT if you do. In normal situations that is not ideal.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by mlz View Post
                The nuts have a different tissue, and absorb gel well. More converts to dht though. For me it told me primo was causing my body not to make dht from test very well.

                Prolly why some get poor libido from it.
                You should run the test at or around the same dose as the primo. More test = more DHT. But then too much DHB and DHT is not a good thing anything. This whole game is like walk a tightrope sometimes.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Ripitup

                  Yeah I was on SA when BigBench and Access were there. I was a mod with them along with SJ who is also now a mod here. I stayed in touch with Access until the very end. He was pm'ing from his hospital bed. BigBench hung around for as long as he could and then SJ and I were the last mods to leave SA. It was a great place and a close knit group....but it's gone now.
                  I miss SA... :-(
                  -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
                  Buddha

                  -Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
                  Buddha

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ripitup View Post

                    You should run the test at or around the same dose as the primo. More test = more DHT. But then too much DHB and DHT is not a good thing anything. This whole game is like walk a tightrope sometimes.
                    for me more test didn't result in more dht. Though I didn't run 500mg. Seems silly to run test 1 to 1 with primo, given the high dose of primo.

                    Again my theory is that primo caused my body to stop/ cut back the conversion of t to dht.

                    With very high free test, and total over 1500, I was still sub normal range for dht. It was low, in the 20s.

                    As much of a pain to source I think stanolone or a dht cream is best
                    Last edited by mlz; 09-08-2017, 04:18 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by nemesis_01 View Post

                      I miss SA... :-(
                      A lot of us do. It was a cool close knit family.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by mlz View Post

                        for me more test didn't result in more dht. Though I didn't run 500mg. Seems silly to run test 1 to 1 with primo, given the high dose of primo.
                        Are you kidding me? No dude, it's not silly at all. You may want to research it a lot more because it's clear that you don't have a full grasp based solely on that statement. I'm not trying to be harsh, I just think you need to do a lot of research. I'm willing to help you any way I can because to say 1:1 ratio of test to primo is silly is actually what is silly.
                        Last edited by Ripitup; 09-08-2017, 06:07 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I guess that's not what I meant that the entire idea is wrong, I apologize. More so going 1 to 1 just to normalize dht seems excessive when there's other ways to get the dht, and for me may not had be worked.

                          Also I'm coming from a place of assuming the primo is run at 600 to 1g+, which is a lot of test, and for me would carry more sides that the primo keeps down.

                          Also when I bumped my test from trt levels to 300mg, the change in dht was a few points after a month or so. Test and free test increased, but the ratio of t to dht became worse. My suspicion is perhaps some people have bodies that see dhb in high levels and lower 5 alpha conversion. Though I could be wrong.
                          Last edited by mlz; 09-08-2017, 09:17 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Primo doesn't keep sides down. Primo just has less negative side effects than some other steroids. I don't know the answer to your suspicion or your guess about what is taking place because I either haven't researched it or maybe I did and forgot. However, it does make sense because when you inject testosterone your body sees a sufficient amount of test so it stops making it on its own. But again, I don't know for certain. I would be a good thing for you to research since you are having this problem. I would be interested in what you find.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Ripitup View Post
                              Primo doesn't keep sides down. Primo just has less negative side effects than some other steroids. I don't know the answer to your suspicion or your guess about what is taking place because I either haven't researched it or maybe I did and forgot. However, it does make sense because when you inject testosterone your body sees a sufficient amount of test so it stops making it on its own. But again, I don't know for certain. I would be a good thing for you to research since you are having this problem. I would be interested in what you find.
                              If someone is estrso sensative a 1:1 ratio (test to dht derivative) will often be enough to control estrogen sides. Everyone is different. Amd some dht derivatives work better than others. Mast is one of the better knows dht derivativesthat we know helps with estrogen sides. But why is that? How does it reduce estrogen sides without reducing estrogen? My buddy ChestRockwell has done a shit tone of research on this and estrogen sides are all about controling A to E ratio. By taking mast or other dht derivatives we can adjust that ratio. Thats why many see estrogen sides go away when using mast. Its not actually lowering estrogen. It increases the ratio. Really cool shit. Just wanted to share.
                              Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

                              "If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Yes the Test to Estrogen ratio does come into play. I also agree that Mast, for example, does not do a very good job of controlling aromatase activity. There are posts and threads all over the place talking about using Mast as their AI to control aromatase activity. It's broscience.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X