X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spirall08
    started a topic Deca/NPP and joints...

Deca/NPP and joints...

For those who have joint problems, how did you feel AFTER you came off Deca/NPP?

Do you all think this stuff is just 'masking' the pain and you'll end up doing more damage to your joints/tendons while on?

I have tendon issues in my elbow/knee and was thinking of using NPP for the first time with my next Test cycle.

Thanks.

• spirall08
    replied
    Originally posted by warreng View Post
    Joints just feel a little smoother. No real "masking" effect as in, when you come off you'll be like "Oh fuck." If you have joint issues some discomfort might flare up *with weight training* off cycle. But it's not that huge of a deal. If your joints are good on deca and then you go easy on your joints off cycle, you should be fine. Also, I'm not sure that npp has the same effect. It might, but I've heard it's just a deca thing.
    Thanks warren. Yea I guess I just have to be smart and not overdue it. Easier said than done though when on cycle.

I was looking into NPP cause I read it was almost exactly like Deca, but with less sides. And I am someone who is pretty sensitive to all types of sides when I cycle.

Leave a comment:

• warreng
    replied
    Joints just feel a little smoother. No real "masking" effect as in, when you come off you'll be like "Oh fuck." If you have joint issues some discomfort might flare up *with weight training* off cycle. But it's not that huge of a deal. If your joints are good on deca and then you go easy on your joints off cycle, you should be fine. Also, I'm not sure that npp has the same effect. It might, but I've heard it's just a deca thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X