Had knot pop up under my nipple HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had knot pop up under my nipple HELP

This is probably my 7th cycle over the course of 6 years Iím 23 years old 5í8 212 lbs sitting around 12 % bf and until this point Iíve enjoyed a seamingly side effect free run with aas never needed an ai but always having on hand. Anyways i started running npp 300 mg a week test c 800 a week. And about 2 weeks in i have a quarter sized knot on the bottom of my chest under my nipple. I have letrozole prami and nolva on hand. Am i doomed for life or can this go away what should i dooooo

Nolva can reverse 20mg a day til it's gone, doesn' happen overnight though can take some time. I would get and keep raloxifene on hand it's more effective and nolva lowers igf. If you can get Ralox protocol that worked for me is 100mg a day for a week then 50 a day til it's gone also wanna keep AI running probably a combo of estrogen and the 19 nor that gave you the problem in the first place

Comment

High estro makes it more likely that you'll have prolactin issues. They say to never run nolva with nandro, but I don't know how much truth is to that.

Comment

Originally posted by warreng View Post
        High estro makes it more likely that you'll have prolactin issues. They say to never run nolva with nandro, but I don't know how much truth is to that.
        I thought it was no nolva with tren? But regardless, its bro sience. The only thing that works for me for nandro is nolva.

To the OP, question, it sounds like this lump is not underneath your nipple directly? Where exactly is this lump? You said, "on the bottom of my chest, under your nipple". If its not directly under your nipple it may not be gyno. It depends on if you have pubescent gyno already or have a high bodyfat %. But i said 12%. Are you holding more bodyfat in the chest area than elsewhere? Do you have man boobs already, is what I am asking? If not, do you shave your chest? Is it possible its cyctic acne or an ingrown hair that has not formed a head yet?
        Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

Originally posted by brn2900
          I have the same issue when I run deca or npp. Aromasin helps but doesnít do the job on its own. I recently added in a small dose of cabergoline and that is working. Lumps are almost completely gone and pain/sensitivity is almost gone as well. Without blood work to test E2 and prolactin itís hard to say exactly which one of those is causing it. For me, I believe itís more related specifically to deca/npp and prolactin, not so much estrogen. Although I have yet to verify that with blood work. I am about to start cutting my aromasin dose back though, as my joints are getting sore, and I think Iím dropping E2 too low. It can definitely be reversed though, as long as you donít let it get too bad.

If I were you, Iíd try an AI by itself for a few days and observe if it starts shrinking the lump. After 4-5 days of that, you should have an idea if it is helping. If itís helping some, but now completely, then Iíd add in a dopamine agonist along with AI and observe what happens then. Thatís what worked for me
          Usually nandro gyno is from estrogen or progesterone not prolactin. Not saying it cant happen but have honestly never seen it. Tren is the one you need to wory about prolactin. Its because tren increases the conversion of t4 to t3 and this imbalance increases TSH which increases prolactin production. The only real benefit in taking caber with nandro is libido. Think deca dick. I personally cannot control gyno on nandro with an AI. I have to use nolva to keep the lumps from growing. But I am talking about the hard lump guys get under the nipple. If I remember bm2900, you had multiple little lumps growing around nipple in existing pubesent gyno/bodyfat? Unless i am confusing you with someone ellse. Shit memory. But this is why i was asking OP about pubesent gyno. May be that caber will help him. It depends on where this lump is exactly. It doesnt sound like its the normal gyno most esperience. Also wondering if OP is on hgh or Mk677? That could increase prolactin too. But not usually nandro by itself.
          Last edited by Kluso; 03-15-2018, 12:37 PM.
          Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

Comment

Kluso, any reason you use nolva instead of raloxifene?

Comment

Deca makes estrogen receptors more sensitive and signal harder which explains the estro issues from normal e2 when using deca. I have yet to ever see hyperprolactinemia from deca and in fact there is clinical evidence that deca lowers prolactin. You can run bloodwork to find out though. 10/10 times no issies with prolactin. There are a few thinfs that deca does which are tricky a. 5ar makes dihydronandrolone ehich is a weaker 5ar than dihydrotestosterone and caused mixed signaling when bound to AR. Then deca makes estrogen receptors more sensitive like a serm but in a negative way. Prolactin from deca is myth and broscience so if your gyno went away from caber it was probably a mix of caber and AI that did it not caber. If you dropped that ai you would see priblems again even with caber.

Comment

Originally posted by brn2900

Sorry Kluso, but that wasn’t me that had the multiple lumps. I just get a normal gyno lump along with some puffiness. I’m not sayin you are incorrect about everything you stated, but my experience with the cabergoline seems to contradict what you are saying about it only being good for deca dick. I’m not 100% sure yet as this is only my first time running npp and trying aromasin and cabergoline with it, but this is what I’ve experienced from playing around with the aromasin and caber for the last week and a half. In that time frame I have taken aromasin on 7 out of 10 days. Initially I noticed a small decrease in pain and size, but not as much as I was hoping for. In that same time frame I have used 25mcg of caber one time and 30mcg of caber one time (so twice total). The day after I take it, is when I notice the biggest decrease in the size of the lumps and the pain. The last 2 days I didn’t take any aromasin. I’m about to scale the aromasin back to either every other day or even just twice per week as my E2 is on the low side to begin with, based on past blood work. I’m goin to continue using the caber twice per week, possibly increasing the dose a little as I scale the aromasin back. Should be interesting to see if it is more the caber that is helping me, like I suspect, rather than the aromasin.
                Definately let me know what happens!

Comment

What happen to chunckymonkey?

Comment

I've used Letro to kill, I mean killl estrogen. Bloodwork always came back in the proper range.

Comment

Any time Iíve gotten a lump like your describing (if itís a painful lump) letro has taken care of it quite quickly.

Comment

Interested to see what happens.
                        OP where ya at bro
                        The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Comment

Working...
                        X