Tren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren

So in y’all opinion does tren make someone on edge or angry? Speaking from experience please.

My last three competitions I’ have ran the same cycle with good results. But want to try tren.

Week 1-12
    Test C: 500mg per week
    NPP: 400mg per week

Week7-8
    Dbol: 25mg per day

Week 9-12
    Dbol: 50mg per day

Strength is my main focus but I do not want to get FAT.

Current numbers
    Squat:650
    Bench:425
    Dead:715
    Last edited by farmerstrong; 03-26-2018, 09:45 PM.

Dose is the main problem....second personal tolerance.

In my little personal experience with Tren A is, below 350/400 (more or less...) tolerable, above is a nightmare for me.

Comment

Ive ran Tren E and Tren A and both decrease my tolerance for bullshit, dramatically, I also normally run it with test and mast.... Ive ran both Trens at 600mg a week, Tren E requiring less frequent injections... Tren A is daily or EOD... how comfortable are you hitting multiple spots a week? Quads, ass, shoulders, pecs etc...
      -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
      Buddha

-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
      Buddha

Comment

Any dose of tren makes my mind go absolutely nuts. Paranoid, angry, and ripping handles off car doors.

That being said, I'll do 600 e with 300 or so test and mast.

Shreds me in a few weeks. Crazy stuff. I lose a bit of hair on that cycle as well. Best shape I've ever been.

Comment

What weight class do you compete in? How far from cut-off are you? Do you cut? It's just my opinion, but there are better pure strength choices...however, it all depends on what boundaries (if any) you have to stay in.

Myself, I find Tren A to be amazing for bar speed for about 10 days after starting, then lethargy kicks in which A) makes my fuse shorter, and B) makes grinding through you're circa-max a mfer, which C) see A. ...Also, once I crossed 35yo, I seem to tear a hamstring on almost every heavy training wave if tren is in the mix. I have to hold around 105kg, so compounds and diet become critical quickly.

Comment

Tren will indeed make you feel on edge. Itll also make your moods very labile. One moment youre angry, the next happy, then depressed, and then angry again. You might feel like you can control it at first, but if youre on it for a while, you get used to it, and become less aware that youre even behaving differently.

Dont go near it if if you normally have a hard time controlling your temper. Also keep away from it if you are inclined toward depression, anxiety, paranoia, drink alcohol frequently, use any sort of recreational drug(s), or are prescribed medication that affects your mood.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeo View Post

Dont go near it if if you normally have a hard time controlling your temper. Also keep away from it if you are inclined toward depression, anxiety, paranoia, drink alcohol frequently, use any sort of recreational drug(s), or are prescribed medication that affects your mood.
              Check, check, check, check, check and check. Maybe I shouldnt use tren anymore! Haha!
              Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

I used to be scared to death of tren as well, and here is what I found out when I ran it:
                1) pin tren A every day. Consistent levels keep your mood steady

2) use caber. Even if you aren't feeling prolactin sides yet, caber makes you feel great. That helps with the tren making you angry

3) keep your diet consistent. Your diet affects your brain chemistry. Bingeing and then running low cals will keep your moods fluctuating

4) run a Masteron cycle before you run tren. Mast is like "baby tren" to me. It isn't as effective as tren but it makes me highly aggressive. I get more angry on mast than I do running tren. Probably because of the caber. Feeling what mast is like will help prepare you for tren

5) if you are married or in a long term relationship and your woman knows you use steroids, let her know that you are getting ready to use some very powerful stuff and let her know that it can cause people to have anger issues. I let my wife know and there were two times during my tren cycle that she helped me through some very intense "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker" situations. She was very understanding and made a real effort to not push my buttons

6) stop using it when the sleep deprivation starts to wear you down. I ran it longer than I had planned and loved it, but I came to a point where I started losing my grip because I didn't sleep well at all for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Kluso View Post

Check, check, check, check, check and check. Maybe I shouldn’t use tren anymore! Haha!
                  Just dont get all warreng and start picking fights with cops and tackling guys in restaurants and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeo View Post

Just dont get all warreng and start picking fights with cops and tackling guys in restaurants and stuff like that.
                    Man I could tell you a story about some shit that went down the other day, but I don't want to be a bad role model. Let's just say that on tren, the point of driving becomes not to get to your destination safely, but to *show who owns the road*. You have to keep your temper under control at all times.
                    Last edited by warreng; 04-05-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warreng View Post

Man I could tell you a story about some shit that went down the other day, but I don't want to be a bad role model. Let's just say that on tren, the point of driving becomes not to get to your destination safely, but to *show who owns the road*. You have to keep your temper under control at all times.
                      Yep, the problem with tren is that after youve been on it for a stretch, it begins to feel like the new normal and thats when it becomes harder to control. At that point youre not controlling a side effect, its the new personality. Its easy in the first weeks when you can say, oh thats just the tren. As time goes on though, its harder to separate the tren edginess from whats normal for you. Youll be asking yourself things like, I should be pissed about whatever incident right? Even if Id normally be pissed in this situation, am I over reacting? Am I merely asserting myself, or am I being a psychopath? Everything becomes a mndfuck.

Comment

Sounds good guys sorry for the late response sounds like to me ima wait on the tren until I absolutely need it.

But as far as the weight class questions I havent had to cut yet. At the moment Im a few pounds heavy and Im still 3 pounds under my weight class. How would yall change my cycle for strength?

Comment

Sorry for the late response guys sounds like I should stay away from the tren for a while.

I do not have to cut I am 3 pounds under my weight class at the moment.

How would yall change the cycle for strength?

Comment

Working...
                          X