Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up babies! Haven't been on here in two years what's changed? Seems like alot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up babies! Haven't been on here in two years what's changed? Seems like alot

I'm still rocking and rolling.. started here in 2007 or so shit seems crazy different.. and senior members dm me and tell me what's up.. seems like Zeus is still here.. who else??

Or 2009 got it mixed up with the mma underground haha.. me no think no good any more haha

Comment

Whats up brotha!!! Welcome back! Good to see you again. A lot has changed in deed. Sources are now allowed to post and be members un like before. So where the hell have you been?

USA,

Comment

Welcome back fucker
        -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
        Buddha

-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
        Buddha

Comment

Still alive and kicking.
          I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Comment

We actually have a good selection of good sources too. Not like we used to deal with where there was maybe one good one that was private. Welcome back brother.
            Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

Working...
            X