No announcement yet.

Source reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not butt hurt, it's all good. Went back to my old source. Will try and post when I can. I've got a business to run and preteen kids at home. Been cleaning up my gear box. Tossing a lot of shit out... Too old to trust or pin... Found out TNB med supplies is history. eBay has good pricing, but it's eBay, right. Getting pre-cycle lab work done just to benchmark.

Seems the easy part is working out... ~lol~

Comment

I think I'm gonna try a foreign source. I've never tried anything other than domestic. Curious to know what Pharma grade gear is like. It sucks when you have a great source, good relations, then come back and find them out of the game. Yea keep us posted bro....

Comment

I feel you Stronger, UGL's carry inherit risks. I think we would all go with pharma grade gear if we could find a domestic source. I just don't like the risks that come with international shipments that domestic sources don't have.

Comment

Look McFly, you must come to an understanding that many of us (speaking for all gym goers/aas users) lack the time to get bloods, but most
          importantly we do not find the need to get blood work
          done since we can evidently tell the quality from how the gear is working (many variables you can go off
          of) and our body's response. Lol you must be besotted or perhaps have not used gear long enough to understand this. Personally, this is a more effective, sensible and time efficient for me.

Don't always expect everything in life to be handed to you on a silver platter. You will eventually grasp the idea that you must do the legwork yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by formula View Post
            Look McFly, you must come to an understanding that many of us (speaking for all gym goers/aas users) lack the time to get bloods, but most
            importantly we do not find the need to get blood work
            done since we can evidently tell the quality from how the gear is working (many variables you can go off
            of) and our body's response. Lol you must be besotted or perhaps have not used gear long enough to understand this. Personally, this is a more effective, sensible and time efficient for me.

Don't always expect everything in life to be handed to you on a silver platter. You will eventually grasp the idea that you must do the legwork yourself.

Not getting blood work done may be time efficient and you may be able to gauge the quality of your gear off how you feel but you cant argue that you're not putting your health at risk by not doing so.... To each their own but young and impressionable users may see this post and assume they don't need blood work.

Comment

@formula
              I must agree with mmajake on this one. To say that you speak for the vast majority of AAS users is arrogant and misleading. It is irresposible to claim that the community does not take their health seriously and minimize the importance of bloodwork . This statement does not hold true for me or the many responsible aas users that I associate with. This board has always been about good, responsible advice when it comes too ugls, aas usage, supplements, dangers, etc.

I understand we all have busy lives and we can't always get medical exams, bloods in a timely fashion but it's not wise to suggest they are not needed because you can "feel" whats going on with your body.

What you do as an individual is on you but I would think twice when posting such a vast claim. Many newbies come and go and I would hate for them to leave with that statement. Lets inform on the correct way to do things and leave it up to the individual to decide for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by rebornlite; Yesterday, 05:32 PM.
              DISCLAIMER: I do not exist, I am a mere figment of your imagination.

Comment

If either of you would have taken time to analyze my post well enough, my mention of blood work was correlated the quality of the steroids, meaning it was the sole purpose of getting bloodwork done..No where did I allude anything regarding health, organ function, lipids, gfr, etc. I assumed this could have been figured out given the some of the context in my post. I'll be more specific in the future. I agree I shouldn't have said "all", but rather some.
                Last edited by formula; Yesterday, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by formula
                  If either of you would have taken time to analyze my post well enough, my mention of blood work was correlated the quality of the steroids, meaning it was the sole purpose of getting bloodwork done..No where did I allude anything regarding health, organ function, lipids, gfr, etc. I assumed this could have been figured out given the some of the context in my post. I'll be more specific in the future. I agree I shouldn't have said "all", but rather some.
                  Does bloodwork not serve both purposes most times? Does one go through the trouble of getting labs only to confirm gear and not whats going on with their body? Yes I want to see my Test levels sky high but I am looking at E2, lipid, etc.

If both of us did not properly "analyze" the message you were trying to convey then how many others will do the same?,

This is why it needed clarified, so thank you for that bro. Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DISCLAIMER: I do not exist, I am a mere figment of your imagination.

Comment

Agreed, wasnít trying to be a dick or disregard your opinion in any way dude just didnít want anyone to get the wrong idea from that message. I was irresponsible with my gear usage early on and for that reason I likely wonít be able to come off. Just donít want anyone else making the same mistakes and not monitoring their health properly.

Comment

Working...
                    X