best test/test no-ester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best test/test no-ester

is there a test that is safer than the other one? has anybody tried test with no ester attached

Re: best test/test no-ester

test is test

Comment

Yeah natural nut producing test no ester, no shut down, nothing Test is safe in moderate doses anyway imo.
      The TSC staff have no affiliation with the sources listed. We cannot recommend a source nor can we supply you with a reference.
      If you are having trouble with an order begin by contacting the source for a solution.

Read the rules...
      Read the stickies...
      Read the reviews...

ENJOY THE SITE!

member @ thesourcecheck . com

Rules Cycles Injection Techniques Anti-Es hCG PCT Half Lifes

Comment

Originally posted by 7mfpRFP View Post
        is there a test that is safer than the other one? has anybody tried test with no ester attached
        Test is test. But depending on the esther, you may get more or less actual testosterone. Take Test Enanthate for instance... If you get a 10ml vial dosed at 250mg/ml you will have 2.5g of test enanthate. This 2.5g is made up of a certain weight of testosterone, while some of the weight is in the chemical chain which makes up the enanthate esther. Therefore, the heavier or larger the esther is, the less potent that form of test is by weight.

Now, did I do the research to find out which esther weighs the most? no...
        Starting fist fights with women everywhere since 1908.

*all posts are for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by spuloo View Post
          Test is test. But depending on the esther, you may get more or less actual testosterone. Take Test Enanthate for instance... If you get a 10ml vial dosed at 250mg/ml you will have 2.5g of test enanthate. This 2.5g is made up of a certain weight of testosterone, while some of the weight is in the chemical chain which makes up the enanthate esther. Therefore, the heavier or larger the esther is, the less potent that form of test is by weight.

That is entirely dependent upon the number of carbon atoms that comprise the ester (length of ester). Acetate is the shortest ester used on steroids, so that is the most potent form after base, which is 100% hormone.

Comment

Originally posted by spuloo View Post

No research needed. Longer the ester the heavier therefore the less potent. Potency isn't everything as you will generally experience higher blood concentration with longer esters.
            The TSC staff have no affiliation with the sources listed. We cannot recommend a source nor can we supply you with a reference.
            If you are having trouble with an order begin by contacting the source for a solution.

Read the rules...
            Read the stickies...
            Read the reviews...

ENJOY THE SITE!

member @ thesourcecheck . com

Rules Cycles Injection Techniques Anti-Es hCG PCT Half Lifes

Comment

Personally I prefer a cypionate or enanthate, less sides for me. Test with no ester is great but I really have to use a high dose of aromasin and nolva to keep the gyno away.

Comment

I posted "The weight of esters" up for you guys....enjoy

http://thesourcecheck.com/forum/show...843#post202843

Rex
                BODYBUILDING IS NOT JUST A SPORT BUT A WAY OF LIFE. A COMBINATION OF THE MIND, BODY, AND SOUL. IN A QUEST OF PERFECTION WITHIN ONE'S SELF.

TRAINWISER.COM
                GROWXXL.COM (NEW GREAT BOARD) growing FAST

Comment

Working...
                X