Announcement

Collapse

Login after signup/Re-new

******** PLEASE READ******** Can't login after subscription purchase or re-new? PLEASE SIMPLY LOG OUT AND BACK IN AGAIN. You may also need to clear your browser cache and cookies as well.
See more
See less

test suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test suspension

How many of you use it or would think about using it?

Re: test suspension

I used to love suspension. makes you an animal in the gym. A shot an hour before workout and your set. In the good old days we used pharma grade of course. Now its hard to get except from UGL. I tried a bottle from a UGL and the shit was thick as sand. It would jam up a 22g.

Comment

I have heard of a test/winstrol combo being made but in oil.

Which should minimize most of the pain and sting you get from water based.

Comment

I have thought about it often but never could bring myself to do it. Primarily because of the pain I always got from winny injects so assumed another water based AAS would most likely give me the same issues and a cycle pinning Suspension daily (or more) and crippling pain is not my idea of fun so I have stayed away from.

Comment

Suspension is great. water based does sting a bit but worth it for sure. What are your goals bro?
          B.G.O

Comment

Anyone know why winnie and test suspensions are almost always water based? I've seen oil based winnie (once) and never seen oil based test suspention. Wouldn't it be less painful to shoot oil?
            "The difference between theory and practice? In theory, there is no difference. In practice, there is."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT AN EXPERT. I POST BASED ON MY RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE ONLY. MY OPINIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LIGHT OF NEW RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE. PLEASE RESEARCH ANYTHING I POST TO ENSURE ACCURACY BEFORE USING THE ADVICE.

Comment

Yes, the oil is less painful.

Comment

I fucking love test suspension. I used it for the first time this year and fell in love with it. Massive gains and no waiting around for them ether. 3 days!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thehulk View Post
                  I fucking love test suspension. I used it for the first time this year and fell in love with it. Massive gains and no waiting around for them ether. 3 days!!!!!!!!
                  They say many a powerlifting record has been set by Suspension users due to the enormous strength gains and aggression you get from it.

How was the pain for you needto?

Comment

Fuck man every time I see a thread about suspension it makes me want to get some.

The main drawback I see is the bloating, and the painful injection. If I used it, I would use it in addition to and not in place of my normal cycle. So I would keep doing the cycle that I am doing (maybe reduce the test prop dosage) and use suspension right before I hit the gym.

Where is the best place to inject? Could I mix it with my regular shots (test prop and npp, cut with some eo)? Maybe I can drop the EO and put the suspension in there instead. I think my muscles are used to the prop now, I don't get much pain anymore.

Do muscles get used to the pain of suspension injections?

How long does it take the suspension to kick in? How long before I hit the gym should I do the shot? How much should I take? 50mg enough? I only lift 3 solid days per week (plus a little bicep/tricep/abs in off days). Is it necessary to use suspension continuously or can I use it in the fashion I described above?

What about doing some Halotestin and suspension right before the workout is that a good combo?
                    These are my opinions, please research all facts and statements on your own.
                    38 years, 6'4", 252 lbs, 7 cycles

Comment

If you are worried about the pain, then just take a tissue and wipe off the OUTSIDE of the needle before you inject to get any residue off it that may sting when you insert it.

Comment

A tissue?Wouldn't that be unsterile?The pain from suspension is caused by the pressure if you inject it to fast.Also because the hormone crashes in the muscles since thier is no oil carrier to keep it suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by AAP View Post
                          If you are worried about the pain, then just take a tissue and wipe off the OUTSIDE of the needle before you inject to get any residue off it that may sting when you insert it.
                          I always use a fresh needle to inject. So, one to draw (usually 20 gauge, 1.5 inches) and one to inject (25 gauge, 1 inch).
                          These are my opinions, please research all facts and statements on your own.
                          38 years, 6'4", 252 lbs, 7 cycles

Comment

Originally posted by misterbigg View Post
                            I always use a fresh needle to inject. So, one to draw (usually 20 gauge, 1.5 inches) and one to inject (25 gauge, 1 inch).
                            Same here.Forget being cheap.Makes a huge difference.

Comment

Ya needles are so damn cheap anyway I always switch pins to draw and shoot.
                              "The difference between theory and practice? In theory, there is no difference. In practice, there is."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT AN EXPERT. I POST BASED ON MY RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE ONLY. MY OPINIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LIGHT OF NEW RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE. PLEASE RESEARCH ANYTHING I POST TO ENSURE ACCURACY BEFORE USING THE ADVICE.

Comment

Working...
                              X