Announcement

Collapse

Login after signup/Re-new

******** PLEASE READ******** Can't login after subscription purchase or re-new? PLEASE SIMPLY LOG OUT AND BACK IN AGAIN. You may also need to clear your browser cache and cookies as well.
See more
See less

What is best pct for keeping gains/ lowering affects??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best pct for keeping gains/ lowering affects??

I would like to have some information from some of the experienced vets on a couple of issues: 1. Keeping as much possible gains post cycle.
    2. Minimizing negative affects (a good pct). thx bros

Re: What is best pct for keeping gains/ lowering affects??

People respond differently to the PCT drugs out there. Torem + clomid seems to be a very popular choice, but more importantly, eating big (food is anabolic) and training hard will have a huge role in terms of what you keep during your post cycle.
    -Oblox
    Currently: Ht: 5'11" Wt: 221 @ 12%
    Transition: 135->182->162->187->172->195->175->198->235->202->221

"Quod in omni vita facimus in aeternum resonat"

Have you used the SEARCH function today? You would be surprised at what you would find using it. Weird, huh?

Comment

running peptides along with a good pct will help you keep great gains.

Comment

Keep eating big through pct, and lifting hard enough to keep the new muscle on. My first two cycles I cut during pct and was shocked that I lost most of my gains. After my last cycle, I kept eating big through pct, and now I'm running maintenance cals. I've kept 20 lbs and I plan on keeping it until I cut

Comment

Originally posted by aklion View Post
          Keep eating big through pct, and lifting hard enough to keep the new muscle on. My first two cycles I cut during pct and was shocked that I lost most of my gains. After my last cycle, I kept eating big through pct, and now I'm running maintenance cals. I've kept 20 lbs and I plan on keeping it until I cut
          +1

if you want you can also run some clen pct. it will help keep you lean...
          "aint no woman like the one i got."

Comment

Originally posted by thesuppdude View Post
            +1

some bros swear by Clen. I've researched it quite a bit, and I'm of the opinion that it is way too dangerous. Right now a dude from my gym is on his 8th day in the hospital because of it

Comment

Originally posted by thesuppdude View Post
              +1

clen during pct will supress your appetite and deteriorate your muscle. not a good idea.

Comment

You Vets are pretty cool when asked legit questions - thx bros.

Comment

Working...
                X