Halo question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo question

Would halo be a good product to take before a powerlifting meet? If so how long does it take to kick in and how long before it wears off? Also how many mg have y'all taken?

It's great for that purpose. I've done 30mg/day and it put me past aggressive to downright mean lol.
    Originally posted by d_rockw82
    Fawk using steroids to get skinny! You can use diet and training for that!

Comment

Sounds like 20 would be ideal for me then I'm already aggressive

Comment

It's the only thing that's ever made me like that. Test, tren, etc.....nothing makes me a prick like halo did. I noticed the difference and knew what it was so I kept myself in check, but I felt ready to explode like 24/7
        Originally posted by d_rockw82
        Fawk using steroids to get skinny! You can use diet and training for that!

Comment

It's excellent for strength and aggression, and there's one source on here who has some very good halo. Just take it pre-workout if you want to avoid bustin' your fuckin' boss in his fuckin' jaw, or, if you're a car salesman, grabbing that little jerk who kicks the tires but never buys anything by the neck and slamming his face into the hood of a Mustang. By no means should you take it before church, or before what you hope will be a relaxing bubble bath. However, if you plan to walk in on your girlfriend and catch her brushing her teeth with your best friend's dick, then it might behoove you to pop a halo or two a little before, so you can defenestrate those two filthy double-crossers and then kick back with a beer till the cops come. Not guilty, your honor - the halo did it. Otherwise, if you can manage to get to the gym without any major road or pedestrian rage incidents - which I admit is no easy task - and if you can avoid strangling the guy who camps out on the bench for an hour to do nothing more than catch Pokemon - again, not easy to do - then halo can be a valuable addition to your arsenal of performance-enhancing supplements. In conclusion, under no circumstances should you show up to divorce court under the influence of halotestin, as your lying, cheating, no-good, Ben & Jerry's-eating, cottage cheese-assed shamu of a wife will not just get "half." She will get *everything*.
          Last edited by warreng; 05-21-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warreng View Post
            It's excellent for strength and aggression, and there's one source on here who has some very good halo. Just take it pre-workout if you want to avoid bustin' your fuckin' boss in his fuckin' jaw, or, if you're a car salesman, grabbing that little jerk who kicks the tires but never buys anything by the neck and slamming his face into the hood of a Mustang. By no means should you take it before church, or before what you hope will be a relaxing bubble bath. However, if you plan to walk in on your girlfriend and catch her brushing her teeth with your best friend's dick, then it might behoove you to pop a halo or two a little before, so you can defenestrate those two filthy double-crossers and then kick back with a beer till the cops come. Not guilty, your honor - the halo did it. Otherwise, if you can manage to get to the gym without any major road or pedestrian rage incidents - which I admit is no easy task - and if you can avoid strangling the guy who camps out on the bench for an hour to do nothing more than catch Pokemon - again, not easy to do - then halo can be a valuable addition to your arsenal of performance-enhancing supplements. In conclusion, under no circumstances should you show up to divorce court under the influence of halotestin, as your lying, cheating, no-good, Ben & Jerry's-eating, cottage cheese-assed shamu of a wife will not just get "half." She will get *everything*.
            Hahaha! Fucking awesome post bro!

Comment

Sounds great lol Ima try it before one or two workouts and see how it goes and based on the experience depends if I use it at my powerlifting meet in October!

Maybe it will be worn off before I get home to my wife and kids after the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerstrong View Post
                Sounds great lol Ima try it before one or two workouts and see how it goes and based on the experience depends if I use it at my powerlifting meet in October!

Maybe it will be worn off before I get home to my wife and kids after the gym.
                Dont count on it. It lasts a while.

Comment

So I tried 20mg I only did 1x so far but it did nothing for me I'll give it one more shot this week if y'all think I should.

Comment

So I tried 20mg I only did 1x so far but it did nothing for me I'll give it one more shot this week if y'all think I should.
                    It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. The choice is on you.

Comment

That's like taking dbol one time and saying I didn't feel anything. Take 20mg a day for a week and then talk to us...
                      READ OUR RULES...READ THE STICKIES...

Comment

By no means should u take it before church! Omg, that made me lol! The whole thing was great actually! Thanks warreng!
                        Inspector Jacques Clouseau: "There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them."

"If i want to use a suppliment i take steroids"- Stomp

Comment

Originally posted by Kluso View Post

By no means should u take it before church! Omg, that made me lol! The whole thing was great actually! Thanks warreng!
                          Or before what you hope will be a relaxing bubble bath..
                          picture that scenerio in your head
                          light some candles, dim the bathroom lights,draw your bath water, add your bath bomb and pop a few halo.
                          The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Comment

This is by far my favorite post on this forum
                            it still makes me laugh every time i read it
                            The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Comment

Working...
                            X