Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell off

Guys,
    you ever just fall off the bandwagon. Life just hits you hard and grabs you by the balls. It seems like work consumes my life and what little bit I have left goes to maintaining my life. I miss the thing that seemed to keep me sane, happy and feeling alive.

How do you bounce back after you fall off?
    The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Brother,
    I know just how you feel.

Comment

It happens. If it were easy then everyone would walk around with a physique of a Greek god. Just have to make time and get it in bro. I recently sustained a shoulder and neck injury. I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks to let it heel. It starts to fuck with your head after a while. I'm going back to the gym today but will take it very easy and slow as I'm still not 100% and probably still shouldn't go but I feel like I need to. When I don't go to the gym I loose all willingness to eat clean and eat right. I just look at it as a little vacation it was fun at first but I'm ready to go back to the grind.

Comment

Ease back into it fucker... take it one day at a time and make a conscious decision to get in the gym...
        -You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
        Buddha

-Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
        Buddha

Comment

Damn US... take it easy bro...
          Buddha

Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Willyb170 View Post
            Guys,
            you ever just fall off the bandwagon. Life just hits you hard and grabs you by the balls. It seems like work consumes my life and what little bit I have left goes to maintaining my life. I miss the thing that seemed to keep me sane, happy and feeling alive.

How do you bounce back after you fall off?
            Do I need to come by and kick you in the ass? And you know what I'm talking about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_01 View Post
              Damn US... take it easy bro...
              Thank Nem.

Comment

This just got real personal! lol
                Buddha

Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_01 View Post
                  Ease back into it fucker... take it one day at a time and make a conscious decision to get in the gym...
                  Yup one day at a time. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by US Anabolics View Post
                    It happens. If it were easy then everyone would walk around with a physique of a Greek god. Just have to make time and get it in bro. I recently sustained a shoulder and neck injury. I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks to let it heel. It starts to fuck with your head after a while. I'm going back to the gym today but will take it very easy and slow as I'm still not 100% and probably still shouldn't go but I feel like I need to. When I don't go to the gym I loose all willingness to eat clean and eat right. I just look at it as a little vacation it was fun at first but I'm ready to go back to the grind.
                    I know what you mean by fucking with your head. I just don't feel the same. And the shitty eating is beyond what it should be.

I fucking feel like I'm on a rich piana 8 meals a day plan. Along with the fucking Ben and jerrys every night.

anyways I hope that injury clears up bro. Being down and out sucks
                    Last edited by Willyb170; 06-19-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the words guys. Maybe I can get a key and train after work or something.
                      Or maybe I can get a job that doesn't work me 11 hours a day

Comment

I work 14hr days. When I'm tired as hell and don't feel like doing it, I get my ass in the car and go anyways. Once I'm there I'm good, I just have to get there.
                        Originally posted by d_rockw82
                        Fawk using steroids to get skinny! You can use diet and training for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Chooch View Post
                          I work 14hr days. When I'm tired as hell and don't feel like doing it, I get my ass in the car and go anyways. Once I'm there I'm good, I just have to get there.
                          Going again after work. Even if I have to pay the biggest guy I can find to drag me there

Comment

I know what u mean..I lost my twin brother back in may..blew up my life..all drive went to shit..just started back a month ago and it was hell..wake up earlier, do what u have to do to to get back to doing time with the iron.. goodluck my brother, life ainít no joke...
                            It's Halloween,everyone's entitled to one good scare.. Sheriff Brackett..

Comment

18 years here Willy

Comment

Working...
                              X