Collegiate wrestling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collegiate wrestling

Didn't see a forum for it, but just curious if anybody else wrestled in HS, College, or thereafter. I get the Big Ten network and the Illinois v Nebraska dual was friggin awesome. Best match was the 184's. Two alpha studs with no quit.

Penn State fan here. Zain Rutherford is hands down the BEST pound for pound wrestler I have ever watched! We will miss him at PSU!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DISCLAIMER: I do not exist, I am a mere figment of your imagination.

Comment

I wrestled in High School. A personal friend and old teammate was just asking about why there isn't more coverage on this stuff. But it's not the kind of stuff he was best at: .. A Former UFC lightweight champion. I watch mostly U-tube videos..lol

Comment

Originally posted by stronger777
        I wrestled in High School. A personal friend and old teammate was just asking about why there isn't more coverage on this stuff. But it's not the kind of stuff he was best at: .. A Former UFC lightweight champion. I watch mostly U-tube videos..lol
        If you appreciate wrestling , I would encourage you to youtube Zain Rutherford from PSU.

Also , I get Big 10 Network on cable since in PA, they cover many meets and tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by stronger777
          Who is this friend that was former ufc champ?

Comment

Sean Sherk....

Comment

Working...
            X