2018 NBA Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NBA Finals

Well, here we go again.....it's the 4th straight year that the Warriors play the Cavs in the finals for the championship. I swear, I don't know how LeBron James does it but that guy literally seems to once again rise to the occasion & take a "me vs them" approach to somehow lead his team to victory to play in the finals once again. This guy is incredible but I just don't see the Cavs beating the Warriors this year...should be interesting though....

Originally posted by daveyboy
    Well, here we go again.....it's the 4th straight year that the Warriors play the Cavs in the finals for the championship. I swear, I don't know how LeBron James does it but that guy literally seems to once again rise to the occasion & take a "me vs them" approach to somehow lead his team to victory to play in the finals once again. This guy is incredible but I just don't see the Cavs beating the Warriors this year...should be interesting though....
    Sorry my friend, can't relate to you on this one. I could never get into this pro sport with all the theatrics from overpaid crybabies. I stopped watching when Byrd stopped playing. Much has changed since then.

We can talk college athletics anytime my friend. Go PSU!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DISCLAIMER: I do not exist, I am a mere figment of your imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by daveyboy View Post
      Hey man. I hope LBJ can lead the Cavs to victory
      but tbh I think game 1 was the best game they will have at GS
      i think there’s still hope for them to win a game or two at home!
      The world shows no mercy and neither do I.

Comment

Working...
      X