Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I Subscribe?

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cycle Entries

Default How do I Subscribe?

First and foremost you must confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email that is sent to you. If you do not complete this step you will not be able to purchase a subscription. There are 2 ways to subscribe to see the non-public forums:

1. After registering and confirming your email, click the "Join Here" button on the forum home page and then choose a subscription. The system will walk you through the rest.

2. Once you register, go into your "My Profile" and click on the "Paid Subscriptions" link located towards the bottom of the left hand side column. From there, you will be able to choose a subscription, pay, and then allow you to access the rest of the board.

Enjoy!

Z

Never Mistake Kindness for Weakness

"Truth and Knowledge is power."

They say you are what you eat....but I don't remember eating sexy beast this morning!

RIP Access

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How do I Subscribe?

I subscribed, but my user name's email is different from my paypal email. My account is showing that I have no subscriptions. How do I fix this?
    Thanks

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigslyguy View Post
    I subscribed, but my user name's email is different from my paypal email. My account is showing that I have no subscriptions. How do I fix this?
    Thanks
    Send Zeus a PM with both email addresses, and he'll fix your situation.
    75% of Americans Think The ''War On Drugs'' is Failing

-Over a TRILLION dollars wasted since 1971, another definition of insanity?

''In a ''free society'', we should be able to make all our own decisions including the bad ones.''

GET A BIGGER DICK TO MATCH THAT BIGGER BODY! ONLY $40

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cycle Entries

Thanks
    Sent you a PM bro. I show you as having a silver subscription. You should be GTG.

They say you are what you eat....but I don't remember eating sexy beast this morning!

RIP Access

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    I did the same, just now. Then I stumbled into this thread and realized what had happened, changed the mail in "my details" to match the one I paid with but I'm still stuck

I sent Zeus an email with both addresses so I guess I just have to be a little bit patient.

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disaster View Post
    I did the same, just now. Then I stumbled into this thread and realized what had happened, changed the mail in "my details" to match the one I paid with but I'm still stuck

I sent Zeus an email with both addresses so I guess I just have to be a little bit patient.
    He will take care of it.
    "If you put that straight jacket on me, I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body and make a pack out of it." Gary Busey

"And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there." - Patrick Bateman

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

well shit....me too. more hassles. Bumm City! Oh well.

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

This site looks great, but I guess it takes a while after signing up to gain access to the source board? Please let me know if that's right and how long it will take. I should be a member - got the Pay Pal receipt.

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick question, what membership is required to get the actual source list? My buddy over at elite fitness referred me over here, looks like the lifetime is my best bet,but ill have to wait till the beg. of next month and a good pay check to fill that form out . Anyway i can snag one of the lower memberships till then and still get the list or what?

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cycle Entries

all of the memberships will allow the same access to the forum just different lengths of time.

RIP Access