1st Show Help (see pics)

Chooch

Lifetime Member
I wouldn’t say you’re stalled out, you look great for 4 weeks out. Don’t worry about being flat right now either. Only advice I got someone posted last time you did....listen to your coach. ONLY your coach. Oh and that side chest, learn to squat down on that leg. lol get your posing together and you’re gonna kill it. Remember, you can enter novice which I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you won’t come home empty handed. Then you can enter open, which you should still do very well within your class. Depending on age you could hit a masters class, but I don’t think you’re old enough for that. And if you’re pretty you can cross over and do physique too. That’s a lot of opportunities to bring something home, and with the way you’re looking right now I’d be surprised if you done.

discolarge

Gold Member
Blackcatfever;n1008352 said:
It's a small world. Maybe get in contact with Justin Compton. He may still live in Mount Sterling, KY. He's dealing with some medical issues, but he may be able to give you some pointers. It's still a drive probably, but it sounds like you don't have much of a choice. I don't think there are any big time pros in your area. There are several decent guys that could give you tips, but maybe not enough to take you to the next level.
My Coach is out of Lexington . Him and Compton are close friends . I’m a couple hours away from that area . I wish Compton still competed . He was amazing

discolarge

Gold Member
Chooch;n1008354 said:
I wouldn’t say you’re stalled out, you look great for 4 weeks out. Don’t worry about being flat right now either. Only advice I got someone posted last time you did....listen to your coach. ONLY your coach. Oh and that side chest, learn to squat down on that leg. lol get your posing together and you’re gonna kill it. Remember, you can enter novice which I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you won’t come home empty handed. Then you can enter open, which you should still do very well within your class. Depending on age you could hit a masters class, but I don’t think you’re old enough for that. And if you’re pretty you can cross over and do physique too. That’s a lot of opportunities to bring something home, and with the way you’re looking right now I’d be surprised if you done.
Kluso, I appreciate the confidence in me and the posing tips . My physique isn’t asthetic really. If my waist was tighter it might be. I have visceral fat on my obliques, kinda like a bubble gut that just doesn’t stick out . I tried wearing a waist trainer but my job is just so demanding I couldn’t do it and keep up. Also, I don’t think you realize how bad my posing is. IMO, classic physique is about being good at hitting classic poses & having asethic lines . These are my two worst qualities . I’m gonna enter tho. I’m all about trying to learn here & do whatever I can to get that done. So, absolutely will enter every thing I can. My buddy is 19 & is totally natural . Guy is a mega freak ! He has oppsosote attitude as me . Doesn’t want to do classic . He’s all weird about it. There were 6 or 7 of us going to this show . Mostly young guys. Now down to 2 . Me & super freak natural kid. I’m 38 BtW .