Blood in stool

gunner

Blood in stool

I am taking 50mg dianabol a day 500mg test e. I am 4 days in to ending my d bol 4 week cycle i have had a loss of appetite,stomach bloated off and on and trouble crapping. Now when i crap its ben all blood today (bright Red) any one else have this problem? Is this the dianabol? Help!

thouser88

Re: Blood in stool

Hmmm, I've personally never experienced nor heard of this as a side from dbol. Regardless you may wanna get checked out by a doc, not good no matter what the cause.

Check and see how much iron is in your protein and discontinue use if its high brosef!

Bigbench

Are you supping with any new liquids or oils? Do you feel pressure around the anus? It could be a busted vein or hemorrhoid. Being that the blood is bright red, indicates that the lesion is not in the intestine

4string

Lifetime Member

Are you supping with any new liquids or oils? Do you feel pressure around the anus? It could be a busted vein or hemorrhoid. Being that the blood is bright red, indicates that the lesion is not in the intestine
thats exactly what i think it is. it's one of those thing, that maybe you went as heavy as you possible could one day, put everything into one more rep, etc etc and it popped. burn at all?

gunner

Doesnt really burn,stool was normal today. feel a little pressure.Bloating is down.

gunner

Yes! bench sust 300 2 days ago. And i know thats just adding more test.I have gained 23 pounds in 4 weeks went to training 6 days a week. Is the sust were i fucked up bench? And ya! you guys can bash me i can take it,Just thankfull for the help.

Bigbench

No, your adding a lot of pressure to your bowels and probably the same amount of food in your diet. Its a combo of things. Try some stool softener and lay off the completely taxing/overexerting lifts and see if that helps. Also, do you check your bp?

gunner

Checked bp a week ago was ok than. I have had blood work also done twice during this cycle.My ast and alt levels have actually droped wile still on dbol the first week jumped in the 90 two weeks later in the 50.So i should be ok there,I was worried it was my liver? Yes! i will chill out on the work outs a bit. I will also get some stool softner. THANKS! BENCH.

gator_mclusky

Retired Board Vet

If it happens again Id DEFINITELY see a doctor. Thats a real bad sign.

gator

liquid1234

Bright red blood per rectum could be a number of things----obviously a Lower GI bleed (because the blood is bright red) where if it was a upper GI bleed your stool would be black, tarry----with that being said---i would go see your Dr and let him/her examine you---a simple hemorrhoid isnt worry-some, but like i said lower GI bleed could include many differential dxs----you might have diverticulosis---which is out pouching of your sigmoid colon---a common cause of PAINLESS BRBPR----for the meantime, i would get a stool softener like big bench said----increase fiber as well as water intake
good luck
Liquid

*dAME

Bright red blood per rectum could be a number of things----obviously a Lower GI bleed (because the blood is bright red) where if it was a upper GI bleed your stool would be black, tarry----with that being said---i would go see your Dr and let him/her examine you---a simple hemorrhoid isnt worry-some, but like i said lower GI bleed could include many differential dxs----you might have diverticulosis---which is out pouching of your sigmoid colon---a common cause of PAINLESS BRBPR----for the meantime, i would get a stool softener like big bench said----increase fiber as well as water intake
good luck
Liquid
damn good reply! ;)

jay_maan

Could be polyps. Polyps can occasionally burst under strain (pushing out a crap). This can as minor as blood on the stool or blood dripping in the toilet. Polyps need to be checked by your dr. as they can associated with certain types of cancer.

gunner

Bloating is down everthing has ben normal no more blood.Bench and 4string were rite.I was pushing to hard on my workouts.Trying to do it all in one cycle.( hemroids) Thanks! Guys for all the help i was getting worried.This forum is awesome!!

Last edited:

gunner

I had also a few days before took the dbol on a empty stomach,it also was the reason i think for the bloated stomach that was upset for 4 to 5 days.

good luck
Liquid
great post! i was reading and reading and waiting for someone to mention black tarry stooles. thats the one to most be concerned about. great post man.

*dAME

how did ya take care of it? Witch hazel????

Dude was there also dripping of afew drops (blood) like bro said above????

I myself have had bloody craps the last 2days, afew drip's of blood sittn right ontop the water as well, no itching or burning or nothing? also looks like the log was dipp'd in blood as well, bright red meaning lower GI

and to put the gross on top, when i wiped there was a clumpy blood ball kinda like snot. Ya chicks dig it.:eek: