Coming off steroids after blasting and cruising

I was blasting and cruising for a few years and it is soon time to end my blast. I want to ensure PCT here is effective as it can be and more importantly get my sperm up and running.

What would be the most effective protocol to proceed here?

Thanks man. So you mentioned you weren’t so lucky is that in regards to your test levels, sperm, or both?

If you don’t feel like sharing publicly could you please reach out via PM as I do have some fears about the choices I made.

Thank you again.

dnok

Lifetime Member
Both. There is 3 years between my two kids and we was trying for the 2nd soon after the first. I know that's not scientific but it took me 10 weeks of knowing my wife to shoot the first child in there so there wasn't anything wrong with my little swimmers before lol and we know it wasn't the wifes body that was stopping us conceive the second one because she got the all is fine when she was checked out.
Got there in the end though so that's all that counts.

My main point I was referring to is my test levels. I haven't been able to get them back after multiple attempts and I've tried everything, literally. In fact until not even too long ago I was still trying.
I even tried the "nature will prevail" method. Or in other words just living with it without drug interaction going by the theory that, given enough time, things will eventually work themselves out as after all that's what we are designed to do. Was the most miserable time I'm existence.

I tried help from the docs etc, tried doing self led clomid therapy, did hmg, HCG reboots, even tried the taper method down from trt to natty which felt great for a little while but ultimately my body just doesn't fucking function properly. The hpta is dead lmao. Even tried epitalon along with a clomid therapy in the hope it would fix the issue through fixing my DNA back to how it should be lol. Oh and obviously full on pct's etc.

Fuck all that. Vasectomy and trt lol. Won't ever try again. Pointless now. Blast and trt cruise for life. Well, probably more blast than cruise lol. :cool:

Right on. I definitely plan on trt once I get my fiancé/wife pregnant and we have two kids. Prepared to deal with low test, but I need to ensure my sperm production is good to go.

Good luck bro. Everyone is different. As long as I have been running gear blasting and cruising I can still impregnate females. I'm with Dnok, I'll never get my balls cut, fuck that. I've heard horror stories.

dnok

Lifetime Member
Good luck bro. Everyone is different. As long as I have been running gear blasting and cruising I can still impregnate females. I'm with Dnok, I'll never get my balls cut, fuck that. I've heard horror stories.
You read it wrong man. I got my balls cut a while back. Fuck more kid lmao. Fuck normal hormones too I'll just inject mine lmao.
They could of removed my balls and incinerated them for all I care lmao. They a joke anyway, little marble mother fuckers rolling round in a big ole sack 😂 :cool:

You read it wrong man. I got my balls cut a while back. Fuck more kid lmao. Fuck normal hormones too I'll just inject mine lmao.
They could of removed my balls and incinerated them for all I care lmao. They a joke anyway, little marble mother fuckers rolling round in a big ole sack 😂 :cool:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Now I recanted on our previous conversation regarding this. LOL.!! Literally just LOL'ed. Next time I'm in your country we have to go hang out. No woman will be safe.

USA,

dnok

Lifetime Member
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Now I recanted on our previous conversation regarding this. LOL.!! Literally just LOL'ed. Next time I'm in your country we have to go hang out. No woman will be safe.

USA,
I'm a one woman guy man, all the pleasure I could need at home but if you ever make it to the UK let me know cos I think we'd gel.
Just don't let me drink heavily or get on the powder and we'll probably avoid getting arrested lmao :cool:

I'm a one woman guy man, all the pleasure I could need at home but if you ever make it to the UK let me know cos I think we'd gel.
Just don't let me drink heavily or get on the powder and we'll probably avoid getting arrested lmao :cool:

Sounds great.