Estrogen level up on aromasin...

wally42276

Silver Member
I’m on my 11th week of Test E 500mg, 3iu HGH and HCG. Gonna go 12 weeks. Since week 5 I started taking adex daily when my estrogen got up to 92. Ran out of Adex so switched to Aromasin 12.5 daily. I just got my blood work done again and my estrogen is 95 wtf. I dont feel too bloated maybe a little and my bp is a lil up but not bad 130/70. Do I have bunk Aromasin? Maybe I should start my Nolvadex early.
Also my shoulders are killing me, joint pain. I was thinking it was the hgh so u stopped for a week and a half but still hurt. Maybe it’s the high estro.
Also my LH and FSH was <O.2. Which surprised me since I’m taking 500iu hgh weekly.
I’m up 13 pounds from the start of my cycle. Strength up nicely on all lifts.
Any advise? Especially regarding the estro level?

I wouldnt say 90 is all that high. Ive had mine in the 400’s and seen blood work with guys in the 600’s...

Kluso

Inspector
These are good points! It’s more about the androgen to estrogen ratio. It could be 90-95 is too low for you on cycle. It’s probably why your shoulder hurts too. Try backing off your AI and see what happens. Drop dose in half for week. Let us know if any better. I bet it will.

Kluso

Inspector
Thx Bud. You are the best. I appreciate your responses!
Don’t thank me till it helps. Lol. Sometimes it’s a guessing game. I have gotten pretty good at it. Lol. Especially since I can’t get bloodwork done in my state. That and Im a cheep fucker that can’t justify spending money on it. Lol.

Don’t thank me till it helps. Lol. Sometimes it’s a guessing game. I have gotten pretty good at it. Lol. Especially since I can’t get bloodwork done in my state. That and Im a cheep fucker that can’t justify spending money on it. Lol.
I appreciate the advice. Since talking with you I’ve backed off to about every other day Aromasin. Maybe even every 3 days taking it. If I feel extra hot, sweaty, red faced I take my aromasin everyday for a while then feel it out again. People have mentioned I look red and damn I sweat a lot!
I’ve been off now for exactly one week (Test E). Still have about 3 weeks of hgh left I’m gonna continue to run. Still up at my peak weight 226 (up 16 total pounds). Gonna eat and eat and lift heavy to keep my gains I’m hoping, at least most of it. Looking forward to the next cycle.