I think this forum should be over 40 and beyond...

chicken_hawk

Diamond Member
Well, I just feel like sometime around about the 40's many, but not all of us ;) need to do things differently starting at this age.

Hawk

pakina9

Me and BW are the geriatrics of the forum...lol.. priorities in weight lifting intensity definitely change once I passed up 50... it's no longer important to be the strongest guy in the gym anymore...now I just want to be the best in shape in the over 50 crowd and amongst the dads at my sons football games... and to be still intimidating looking while walking the streets in central America so nobody fucks with me or my wife

Chooch

Lifetime Member
Funny you mention that Pak. We visit Mexico every year and as many horror stories as you hear we never have any problems. If anything I get tired of the locals calling me “Mr Muscle” and “Rambo” lmao. Anyways, you support my thoughts that they definitely pick their targets carefully and it pays in a third world country to be big.

warreng

Lifetime Member
Funny you mention that Pak. We visit Mexico every year and as many horror stories as you hear we never have any problems. If anything I get tired of the locals calling me “Mr Muscle” and “Rambo” lmao. Anyways, you support my thoughts that they definitely pick their targets carefully and it pays in a third world country to be big.
Depending where you live this country's a fuckin Third World country - excuse me, "developing nation" - anymore. Many times, being a jacked gringo and - to tell by the perma-scowl on my mug - an obvious homicidal maniac with a trigger finger that's benchin' 350 - many times have these things come in handy. Sorry, dudes - but I'm at the under-40 table, at least for a few more years. Try not to throw your damn back out in the squat rack, m'kay, y'all?