Kick start

What is everyone's favorite oral to kick start a cycle with? I will be running 16-20 weeks of test e & EQ. 500, 600 respectively. Probably end the last 8 weeks with winny or var.
I was thinking Anadrol, but really don't want to deal with the bloat.

dnok

Lifetime Member
Dbol. It's my favourite kicker, pre workout and flavouring for my shreddies. Ok the last bit is a lie but I do love me the dbol :cool:

dnok

Lifetime Member
Give tbol a try...
Don't think I've ever tried it. How does it compare to dbol in terms of feel? Can it give you the same aggression effect of used pre workout? What's it really like to run? I've seen the blurb but do the gains seem worth it?

I don't get any badly shit from dbol at all unless info stupid with the dose so combine that with all the positives and it's my number one go to oral. Love the stuff :cool:

I agree with BW, tbol
D, I don’t feel any aggression but I do feel better in terms of mood... I grow quick on it too.... I never done dbol because I always hear about bloating...

dnok

Lifetime Member
I agree with BW, tbol
D, I don’t feel any aggression but I do feel better in terms of mood... I grow quick on it too.... I never done dbol because I always hear about bloating...
I only use dbol as a pre workout these days. Epic pre workout. Aggression during workout is worth it alone but the mood enhancement etc too. Don't hold water off it at all that way.
I am blessed though to be fair. I get little bloat off anything. I've gone as high as 100mg a day dbol but blood pressure etc got a bit silly.
Dbol preworkout indefinitely for the win :cool:

I agree with BW, tbol
Exactly why I don't want to try it. Scared to death I will look like a walking marshmallow. LOL

jakeo

Gold Member
I don’t think the dbol bloat is as bad as people think. Like most things, it’s dose dependant. Of course it varies across individuals, but generally, a moderate dose won’t cause extreme bloating. You have to watch the bp though, especially if you’re susceptible to bp spikes on gear. All aas can increase bp, but dbol does it more and quicker, like everything it does. Dbol doesn’t timidly tip toe around, it rushes in like an anabolic tsunami.

I don’t think the dbol bloat is as bad as people think. Like most things, it’s dose dependant. Of course it varies across individuals, but generally, a moderate dose won’t cause extreme bloating. You have to watch the bp though, especially if you’re susceptible to bp spikes on gear. All aas can increase bp, but dbol does it more and quicker, like everything it does. Dbol doesn’t timidly tip toe around, it rushes in like an anabolic tsunami.
My diet is pretty well dialed in. Even on 750 test E I get very little bloat. Can Dbol be ran just as long as Tbol? Or is it a 4 week max?

dnok

Lifetime Member
My diet is pretty well dialed in. Even on 750 test E I get very little bloat. Can Dbol be ran just as long as Tbol? Or is it a 4 week max?
Depends who you ask. I run mine year round 4 to 5 days a week as a preworkout. But I'm also happy running it day in and day out while blasting. Although these days I genuinely don't see the point as dbol is so amazing as a preworkout.
Many here think I'm mad but it was originally intended to be taken everyday for long periods of time so........ :cool: