Strange things your body does that's not enough to see a doctor for?

Blackcatfever

Lifetime Member
I saw this on Reddit and thought it would be interesting to put on here. Sometimes when I eat food I feel pain in random parts of my body. Like a stinging pain in my arm or somewhere random.

FatBoyLabs

Source/Rep
Great post man. Been pondering this and never looked into it I guess just because it didn’t raise enough red flags and it was temporary. I’ll read up on it too.

I get weird pains all over my torso area but it usually goes away after I shit. I was getting a weird feeling in my lower lower abdomen area about 3" above my genital area. Every time I would bend over I would feel like a mass there or something and whole there was no pain there was certainly discomfort though. Weird thing was you could feel anything when you pressed down and tried to feel around the area deep in side. Thought it was maybe my prostrate or something because my prostrate does flare up every once in a while. Anyway, finally went to see the doctor and they scheduled a MRI and the results were "unimpressive" which is a good thing. Turned out what I was feeling was in fact a small inguinal hernia which, unlike a regular hernia where the intestine is protruding out through the membrane I have a small bit of fat that does instead which is why it can't be felt nor seen and doesn't seem to bother me at all when my BF % is lower.

USA,

Blackcatfever

Lifetime Member
Damn man, Well at least it wasn't cancer. So I guess it was the lesser of the poisons. I actually had something very similar happen to me on my abs. I had what I thought was a mass that would poke out of the middle of my abs. I thought it was a hernia. I would wrap it with a belt with a sock or ball behind it while I lifted to keep it in (I know guetto right?). Then eventually I had it operated on and instead of it being a hernia like they suspected, it was a small ball of fat.

Kluso

Inspector
I started getting hives about 6 months ago. At first I thought it was poison ivy. Then I realized it was moving around to different spots. It was so fuckin itchy. My Dr said it would go away. Well six months later I still getting them every once in awhile. At least it’s net every dam day anymore! So Wierd. No idea what caused them. I switched laundry detergent, body wash and deodorant. Made no difference. It kept me up all night sometimes too. Only thing that would help was zertec but that shit made me so tired I couldn’t get up for gym. So I just felt with it. Dr said longest he has seen them last was 6weeks. Lmao. And not to try to figure it out cause it will just drive u crazy. Said it would just go away eventually. I never hade hives before either and no allergies.

Damn man, Well at least it wasn't cancer. So I guess it was the lesser of the poisons. I actually had something very similar happen to me on my abs. I had what I thought was a mass that would poke out of the middle of my abs. I thought it was a hernia. I would wrap it with a belt with a sock or ball behind it while I lifted to keep it in (I know guetto right?). Then eventually I had it operated on and instead of it being a hernia like they suspected, it was a small ball of fat.
Crazy man. I have a small fatty tumor on my lat. Can't barely see it though. They are really common.

I started getting hives about 6 months ago. At first I thought it was poison ivy. Then I realized it was moving around to different spots. It was so fuckin itchy. My Dr said it would go away. Well six months later I still getting them every once in awhile. At least it’s net every dam day anymore! So Wierd. No idea what caused them. I switched laundry detergent, body wash and deodorant. Made no difference. It kept me up all night sometimes too. Only thing that would help was zertec but that shit made me so tired I couldn’t get up for gym. So I just felt with it. Dr said longest he has seen them last was 6weeks. Lmao. And not to try to figure it out cause it will just drive u crazy. Said it would just go away eventually. I never hade hives before either and no allergies.
Man I had the same thing happen a couple months ago. I thought it an ellergic reaction to an A.I but since weeded that possibility out. It may have been caused by stress or something, I recon. I also had it happen years back and never could figure it out. On another note, I do have IBS. And the shit is deffinately linked to nerves. I tried everything from probiotics to folklore remedies; my doctor fianlly but me on a small dose of benzos. All I know is that at times, anywhere from my chest, urinary trac, digestive system, to my kidneys, I can experience muscle spasms and sensitivity that makes it feel like something serious is wrong.

Man I had the same thing happen a couple months ago. I thought it an ellergic reaction to an A.I but since weeded that possibility out. It may have been caused by stress or something, I recon. I also had it happen years back and never could figure it out. On another note, I do have IBS. And the shit is deffinately linked to nerves. I tried everything from probiotics to folklore remedies; my doctor fianlly but me on a small dose of benzos. All I know is that at times, anywhere from my chest, urinary trac, digestive system, to my kidneys, I can experience muscle spasms and sensitivity that makes it feel like something serious is wrong.
I hear that bro. I was put on some medication that gave me IBS and I said it just wasnt worth it. That IBS is no joke dude. Hope you get it under control bro.

I remember after about two weeks of oner of my competitions I came down with a very sever case of shingles and let me tell ya, holy fuck! That was the worse shit I have ever experienced medical wise. Normally you get shingles in one area because it effect a single nerve strain but I had it in multiple areas so they admitted me into the hospital first time I had ever been admitted into a hospital and the only time thus far. They knew it was shingles but protocol was they had to test it because it was very odd to them that I had it all over and so severally too, I mean mine were blisters all over and it was some of the worse pain that I had ever felt and no pain meds could take it away. They gave me some diladen for the pain and some meds for nerve pain and they would help take the edge off just enough that I could get an hour or two of sleep. Anyway, while they were waiting for the test results to come back which took 3 days they treated me like I was contagious and that it could be air born so they put me in a quarantine room so I was by myself and everytime the nurses came in they had to where these quarantine suites and masks. It was crazy and had me all worried and shit but yep turned out to be shingles. That was almost 5 years ago and I still have scaring is some of the worse parts I had it and to this day I still have nerve damage because I had it so bad. Where the scares are along with some other areas its completely numb to the touch but the weird thing is even to this day every once in a while the areas will start to itch like crazy for a day or two and I don't know if you have ever tried to scratch an itch that you have on numb skin but it totally sucks. I will sit there and scratch the area that is itching but since my skin is permanently numb I can scratch and scratch but can never satisfy the itch not to mention it just feels weird scratching or even touching totally numb skin..lol

Kluso

Inspector
Dam USA. I had shingles and was like what’s the big deal. I was in my late 20s I think. Long time ago. It was across my chest. I guess I was lucky it was such a mild case. It started out as what I thought was a spider bite. And then started spreading along the nerve. I didn’t even get any narcotics. I was pissed. Lol. How old were you when u got the shingles? They say the older you are the worse it is. That sounded like it sucked man! Jeez!

I have an old skateboarding injury too where the side of my leg is numb. That shit is weird. I can pull the hairs out and feel nothing. Haven’t had an itch there yet. That would be weird!

pvike140

Crazy man. I have a small fatty tumor on my lat. Can't barely see it though. They are really common.
Same thing on my lower back close to the belt line. Doesn't give me any problems unless I drop a bit of weight, painless when I'm a bit fluffy. lol I actually asked the Dr about it, would have to be cut open, removed and stitched up. I just kinda keep putting it off, mines unnoticeable visually, just feels like a lump.

dnok

Lifetime Member
Sounds to me like either the liver was flaring up (common reaction along with INTENSELY itchy skin, usually forearms in my experience oh and mine was from hammering energy drinks) or you need to get proper skin patch tests.

They put loads of patches all over your back with different stuff on them then check them after a while to see what your allergic too. Been through it with the wife. Poor girl allergic to the world. One of first signs we need to identify something she using or wearing isn't right is hives.
I have to read the ingredients of any product that may come into contact with her before we can buy it but even then it's a bit of a crap shoot.

Kluso

Inspector
Sounds to me like either the liver was flaring up (common reaction along with INTENSELY itchy skin, usually forearms in my experience oh and mine was from hammering energy drinks) or you need to get proper skin patch tests.

They put loads of patches all over your back with different stuff on them then check them after a while to see what your allergic too. Been through it with the wife. Poor girl allergic to the world. One of first signs we need to identify something she using or wearing isn't right is hives.
I have to read the ingredients of any product that may come into contact with her before we can buy it but even then it's a bit of a crap shoot.
I think U just figured it out man! Idk u can get hives from liver stress. I was on some dbol and proviron and been drinking way too much Mountain Dew, lol. And my bloodwork showed high liver enzymes. Very interesting! Gonna have to test this out now. Lol. Thanks brother!

Same thing on my lower back close to the belt line. Doesn't give me any problems unless I drop a bit of weight, painless when I'm a bit fluffy. lol I actually asked the Dr about it, would have to be cut open, removed and stitched up. I just kinda keep putting it off, mines unnoticeable visually, just feels like a lump.
Yeah screw getting cut open just to remove something that doesn't bother you or have any adverse health effect let alone not visually noticeable. It would be kinda cool if it was noticeable cause you could draw some eyes or a face on it and give it a name. LOL.

I think U just figured it out man! Idk u can get hives from liver stress. I was on some dbol and proviron and been drinking way too much Mountain Dew, lol. And my bloodwork showed high liver enzymes. Very interesting! Gonna have to test this out now. Lol. Thanks brother!

Just goes to show that these stupid ass doctors don't know shit nowadays. All they want to do is prescribe you meds for everything and use a process of elimination doing it instead of actually getting into it and finding out the root cause. Dnok just figured out your problem without even physically seeing you in person. Kuddos to you brother. Lesson learned here, stop drinking all that damn soda!

dnok

Lifetime Member
That's the beauty of a collective of people. Someone's bound to have had some experience in something similar lol.
Cool if it's helped anyway man, and yeah i basically don't drink anything other than tea, coffee (before a workout) and water now. Treat myself to some Remy Martin louis every so often or some courvoisier vsop if I'm cheaping out lol but those are treats. Used to nail multiple cans of energy shit daily. Fucks you up man :cool:

Kluso

Inspector
Just goes to show that these stupid ass doctors don't know shit nowadays. All they want to do is prescribe you meds for everything and use a process of elimination doing it instead of actually getting into it and finding out the root cause. Dnok just figured out your problem without even physically seeing you in person. Kuddos to you brother. Lesson learned here, stop drinking all that damn soda!
The funniest part it that my Dr said there’s no point in trying to figure out the cause. Said when he was younger he used to have his patients eleminate things and try to figure it out. He said it will just drive you crazy and you will never figure it out. Said it will just go away eventually. Lol. He also said the longer he had seen them last was 6 weeks. Mine lasted 8 and even then it would still come once or twice a week. Just got better. I am pretty sure that’s when I dropped the dbol. But stayed on the proviron. It wasn’t until I dropped the proviron it went away completely I bet. I’m just about positive that what it was. I actually was thinking maybe I was allergic to some filler or something in the dbol actually. Didn’t even think hives could have been caused by liver stress. Makes perfect sense now!

I always second guess Drs opinions. And my wife is always telling me- “so u know better than the Dr? Ok.” I just laugh and say yes, yes I do! She thinks I’m just a know it all. Well, Drs are idiots. Not all but a lot are. Any dedicated idiot that has money can become a Dr. It just takes time. Doesn’t mean you have common sense. U can know all that shit but if you can’t apply it what’s the point. Get the fuck outta here!

dnok

Lifetime Member
Sadly it's been my experience that most doctors are useless. Sure if you and up in the er then those dudes are like superman and tend to be amazing at seeing you straight but in any other case I have very very little faith in most docs. Thankfully my cancer related doctors have been amazing so I'll definitely thank the universe for that.

And yeah my wife used to say the same about me being a know it all but she gets it now. I diagnosed her as being premenopausal around 9 months after our first child was born. Even convinced the docs to do the blood tests for themselves so they could get their own results and sure enough the test again showed it to be right. BUT in their eyes she was fine. Even though the levels showed she was, if you took age, what her levels should be at that point in her menstrual cycle etc in to account, they said she was "within range". Don't we all hate those words? I argued like fuck but got nowhere.

Well thanks to that we've had a long hard battle with health problems and depression so thank you NHS. Years later know what one doc said? Your bloodwork looks near premenopausal and that's a major cause of depression in young women. Mother fucking cock sucking bell ended fuck wits. Better yet? But your within range sooooooooooo................ Cunts.

Could list quite a few run ins I've had with docs over shit, including my own fucked up hormones, oh and the nearly 5 years of head banging it took to get my wife allergy tests!!!!!!! Arggggh, but I'm ranting so let's leave that one there lol :cool:

Blackcatfever

Lifetime Member
Your bloodwork looks near premenopausal and that's a major cause of depression in young women. Mother fucking cock sucking bell ended fuck wits.
LOL!!

I try to play devil's advocate and try to argue both sides. But I think if doctor's explained things a little more to their patients, then it would help. I know many patients just want there meds and don't care, but for some of us, we want to know what's going on and have a fairly deep understanding of it. I just don't get that sometimes. Then you get some of these cockwads that a distorted view of medicine and they want to harp on a diagnosis because that's what they are sticking with or they cannot be wrong. That's another one that pisses me off. Or they are mad because you want to live life a little different (steroids) and since your looped in with drug users, they think your scum and don't want to help you just because. I really hate those people. I think steroid users and drug users could help develop science by learning more about them. They should be studied more deeply in my opinion. I mean, fuck look at marijuana and how it has progressed.

dnok

Lifetime Member
I should definitely be studied by science then because I spent many many years taking every drug imaginable and now I'm a lifelong steroid user lol.