• 3-5 years

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 5+ years

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

krisiun2

Silver Member
what is the oldest gear you would use

lets say you had some pharma grade oil based gear, never opened stored ideally (i.e. dark/cool place) what is the longest you would use it past its expiration date?

krisiun2

Silver Member
To be specific a friend came across 40 schering paki testoviron brown amps exp 5/14. Isn't into gear anymore and wants to unload them DIRT cheap, like third world prices

Jay Dog

Lifetime Member
Sure, older gear is going to lose some of its potency but nothing a extra couple mg wont fix, I never waste gear! peptides or PCT are a different story imo throw those away after they expire or give them away.

Last edited:

krisiun2

Silver Member
Jay Dog;n1004577 said:
Sure, older gear is going to lose some of its potency but nothing a extra couple mg wont fix, I never waste gear! peptides or PCT are a different story imo throws those away after they expire or give them away.
Pct too, I have some nolva and clomid in blister packs. I thought tabs would be more stable than oils??

Jay Dog

Lifetime Member
krisiun2;n1004581 said:
Pct too, I have some nolva and clomid in blister packs. I thought tabs would be more stable than oils??
Most PCT drugs are very dose sensitive, you should be ok with your nolv and clomid in blisters, but be careful with drugs like adex and others. where a half a mg can make a world of difference on your E2, libido, well being or mood etc. if its under a year expired you should be ok, anything more then that and I would buy fresh, its not worth it, PCT are cheap enough to not play around, negative sides can come on fast or you also want to be able to dial up or down your E2, if you are on TRT like me, A little more or less can make a huge difference.

Last edited:

Blackcatfever

Lifetime Member
I believe the oils go bad after some time. I'm not sure if that means anything.

Oils
Also I would consider if it was made pharma or UG. UG would be more risky because you don't know how sterile the environment is when the product was produced. Also if there is any bacteria in the vial whatsoever, it will multiply in the vial. Even though the oil may have a solvent to prevent that, it wouldn't be a chance I would take personally. I would also probably think twice if the gear has been used once (has a rubber plunger top) then sat for a while. I wouldn't recommend that as any bacteria that may have entered the vial from the first use would have plenty of time to multiply. Also the rubber tops may not be airtight like a sealed glass vial.

Tabs
Call your pharmacist and ask. lol

All are worst case scenarios, but if you get something like bacteremia, then it could lead to a life/death situation. But it's whatever floats your boat. It's job security for doctors.

krisiun2

Silver Member
Blackcatfever;n1004607 said:
I believe the oils go bad after some time. I'm not sure if that means anything.

Oils
Also I would consider if it was made pharma or UG. UG would be more risky because you don't know how sterile the environment is when the product was produced. Also if there is any bacteria in the vial whatsoever, it will multiply in the vial. Even though the oil may have a solvent to prevent that, it wouldn't be a chance I would take personally. I would also probably think twice if the gear has been used once (has a rubber plunger top) then sat for a while. I wouldn't recommend that as any bacteria that may have entered the vial from the first use would have plenty of time to multiply. Also the rubber tops may not be airtight like a sealed glass vial.

Tabs
Call your pharmacist and ask. lol

All are worst case scenarios, but if you get something like bacteremia, then it could lead to a life/death situation. But it's whatever floats your boat. It's job security for doctors.
interesting, luckily what i might be getting are all in amber colored amps

To be specific a friend came across 40 schering paki testoviron brown amps exp 5/14. Isn't into gear anymore and wants to unload them DIRT cheap, like third world prices
That’s 4 years PAST expiration - ask yourself if the price is worth the risk and medical bills if something goes wrong?

Ripitup

Lifetime Member
I do see the issue of UG versus pharma, however, in general meds don't expire. The drug companies only put expiration dates on products is because it is mandated by the federal gov't. If it's an already reconstituted product like HCG then no it will expire and probably be worthless. But if you have pills that are kept properly then they will last for a very long time. As for the Testoviron that is in amber colored amps, I would use them because that is a completely sealed product.

Kluso

Inspector
I remember DrIron was asked this question. And he said as long as they are clear and no particals floating around it’s fine. I personally would use a magnifying glass to inspect them. This is for an unused bottle. Like mentioned already if the stopper has been pierced I wouldn’t risk it. Amps should be fine like already said. The only other thing I remember was the color. Shouldn’t have any color tint to it. You have amber amps so you won’t know till you put it in syringe.

Ripitup

Lifetime Member
The rubber stoppers are meant to reseal themselves so even opened vials should be ok. But if it is unopened I wouldn't bat and eye. Magnifying glass isn't really necessary. If it doesn't look right you will know.

geezuz

Diamond Member
Some time in '98 I got my hands on vet grade test and pharm grade deca from across the ocean (in the glass amps) with a bunch of pins. I was still iffy about injections back then, so I stashed em and they were long forgotten. I found them 13 years later when I moved. All the boys at Powerhouse at the time told me to trash em, but I ran em anyway. Absolutely positively zero issues and they was still potent as hell.

dnok

Lifetime Member
Send me anything you want I'll filter it, rebottle it and wack it in the oven. Never waste gear :cool: